[OzzModz] Advanced Forms

[OzzModz] Advanced Forms [Paid] 2.2.4 Beta 1

No permission to buy ($30.00)
I bought this plugin on 9/7/18 and I wanted to get an update and now it says I need to buy it again? Can I get some help with this?
You don't need to purchase it again.

Log into your account on snogssite.com and click "Download my add-ons" in your user menu..
download.webp

Not sure what it is you are asking. Could you explain what it is you are wanting to do?
In the plugin itself, you can have a question and a conditional question. Is there anyway to display the answer they've given to the conditional question in the title?

In the plugin itself, you can have a question and a conditional question. Is there anyway to display the answer they've given to the conditional question in the title?

Not 100% sure but I don't think so, this is still new to me. @Snog will know for certain.

How do you display a conditional question/answer in a form title?
Yes, just use the {A#} option for the report title.

BUT... You MUST be sure the question that triggers the conditional question is required to be answered AND the conditional question is required to be answered. Otherwise, you'll end up with an error like this when submitting the form....

qtriggererror.png

This is the format for the report title for that form...

a2.webp

This is fixed in the next release.

Hi - with the new release, attachment permissions now seem to work as expected.

HOWEVER, if a form's report options are to start both a PC and a new thread, all attachments are stripped. If we choose one or the other, the attachments survive into the post or PC. But selecting both results in the loss of submitted attachments.

Hi - with the new release, attachment permissions now seem to work as expected.

HOWEVER, if a form's report options are to start both a PC and a new thread, all attachments are stripped. If we choose one or the other, the attachments survive into the post or PC. But selecting both results in the loss of submitted attachments.

We have been unable to replicate that. Can you try with all other addons disabled so we can include/exclude them as a culprit?

From the question type description:
Code:
If you use BOTH the PC and new thread or existing thread options at the same time, the attachments will only appear in the thread or reply.

It should be posting the attachment in the thread.

@ozzy47 I have a secondary usergroup with the permissions set to never and they are still able to see/use the form.

Okay, seems that this is intended behavior.

The "Can view forms" permission stops the forms tab and it's contents from being displayed. But it does not stop actual forms from being used.

If you want to forbid a user group from viewing a particular form, you need to select that group in the "User is NOT a member of any of the selected user groups" part of the form User criteria.

The reason for that is many places use a form for banned users to try to re-instate their user privileges even though they can't fill out any other forms. Additionally, if a site is using a form to start threads, the user wouldn't be able to start any threads in that forum either.

A preview button would be handy in my opinion, altough I don't know if this would be something you can implement or even take into consideration for next versions.

It’s not something I have planned, but I can add it to the wish list, and explore the possibility at some point in time.

It should be posting the attachment in the thread.

It's not... I mean to be more specific, attachments (e.g. images) that are inserted via the WYSIWYG text editor are lost.

Inside the posted thread, we see "View Attachment 534423523" but clicking on it results in an error. Checking the ACP attachment browser shows no such attachments, either.

It's not... I mean to be more specific, attachments (e.g. images) that are inserted via the WYSIWYG text editor are lost.

Inside the posted thread, we see "View Attachment 534423523" but clicking on it results in an error. Checking the ACP attachment browser shows no such attachments, either.

Is your file upload question a conditional question (another question has to be answered for the file upload question to become available)?

wondering if this may have something to do with the "can only upload attachments as answer to one question per form" rule?

would sure be nice to just able and use the editor to get around that....or perhaps if not, having a sort of pop up warning indicator or something to ppl that images cannot be posted that way?

Is your file upload question a conditional question (another question has to be answered for the file upload question to become available)?

No.

Also - just to be clear - the "File Upload" "question" works fine for anything that they upload/attach using the upload button. But anything they put into the editor is stripped/lost.

No.

Also - just to be clear - the "File Upload" "question" works fine for anything that they upload/attach using the upload button. But anything they put into the editor is stripped/lost.

Can you export your forms and send it to me in a PC? Also let me know which form is the trouble one.

Top Bottom