Advanced Attachment System (AAS) [Deleted]

Hey @au lait !

I was recently noticed by my members about attachment uploading error in threads and they receive Permission denied error, when other addons and areas upload functions working fine!
Super-admin user is also receiving same permission error during attachment insertion in threads only :(

All recent updates you release and i was installed aren't fixed this error. I'm tried even reinstalling/disabling addons - no success :(

Error started triggering date is exact when I'm purchased and installed your addon (with is in topic here) receintly...
Can you please help me to fix that crap?

Are there errors in the log?
Can you reproduce it in test Forum of xenmade.com?

Only that error in JavaScript Browser Console:

Uploaded 2538521/2538521 bytes. attachment_editor.js:16
https://website.com/attachments/do-...9f8ff198f21895c7657d82a6021&content_type=post Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 403 ()

And overlay shown with "There is unknown error in uploading file xxx.jpg"
No errors in ACP errors log or server errors in logs :(

Only that error in JavaScript Browser Console:

Uploaded 2538521/2538521 bytes. attachment_editor.js:16
https://website.com/attachments/do-...9f8ff198f21895c7657d82a6021&content_type=post Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 403 ()

And overlay shown with "There is unknown error in uploading file xxx.jpg"
No errors in ACP errors log or server errors in logs :(

Disable the add-on and then check if you still have the problem! That's what I'm expecting...Then, when no longer exists the problem, write to me via PM with the Forum URL

Hi m8,

Is it possible to replace the PNG from 'List Attachments in the ThreadList' with a Font Awesome icon?
I've tried to do it with CSS but could not figure out how to do it :(

Cheers!

Hi! We have 790,000 attachments. Do you think this will be any problem? When adding default ALT tags, these are only for new attachments, correct? It won't try to add tags for all 790k attachments, right?

Looking forward to purchasing this.

Hi! We have 790,000 attachments. Do you think this will be any problem? When adding default ALT tags, these are only for new attachments, correct? It won't try to add tags for all 790k attachments, right?

Looking forward to purchasing this.
Adding the ALT attributes is always live.
Therefore, there are no problems no matter how many attachment you have.

Sometimes I got this error.
Probably because attachment image is smaller than watermark image.
Could you manage to exclude watermark image on images less than X pixel, or to manage that watermark image resize in X% of image size?

Thanks

Code:
Server Error Log
Error Info
ErrorException: imagecreatetruecolor(): Invalid image dimensions - library/phc/AttachmentPlus/Helper/Watermark.php:306
Generated By: Unknown Account, Yesterday at 05:29
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(2, 'imagecreatetrue...', '/home/nginx/dom...', 306, Array)
#1 /home/nginx/domains/pijanitvor.com/public/library/phc/AttachmentPlus/Helper/Watermark.php(306): imagecreatetruecolor(1, 0.15)
#2 /home/nginx/domains/pijanitvor.com/public/library/phc/AttachmentPlus/Helper/Watermark.php(152): phc_AttachmentPlus_Helper_Watermark->_imagescale(Resource id #16, 1, 0.15, Array)
#3 /home/nginx/domains/pijanitvor.com/public/library/phc/AttachmentPlus/Helper/Watermark.php(75): phc_AttachmentPlus_Helper_Watermark->generateWatermarkImage()
#4 /home/nginx/domains/pijanitvor.com/public/library/phc/AttachmentPlus/Extend/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Attachment.php(48): phc_AttachmentPlus_Helper_Watermark->__construct(Array)
#5 /home/nginx/domains/pijanitvor.com/public/library/SV/ReportImprovements/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Attachment.php(8): phc_AttachmentPlus_Extend_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Attachment->actionIndex()
#6 /home/nginx/domains/pijanitvor.com/public/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): SV_ReportImprovements_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Attachment->actionIndex()
#7 /home/nginx/domains/pijanitvor.com/public/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#8 /home/nginx/domains/pijanitvor.com/public/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#9 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(55) "https://www.pijanitvor.com/attachments/clear-png.96037/"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["/attachments/clear-png_96037/"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Top Bottom