Screen_20170405090321.webp
    32.1 KB · Views: 12
  • Screen_20170406042403.webp
    Screen_20170406042403.webp
    19.9 KB · Views: 13
  • Screen_20170405035930_.webp
    Screen_20170405035930_.webp
    39.6 KB · Views: 11
Can't get watermark to show up... permissions are all set to allowed. Browser cache refreshed... still not showing up on any of the new attachment I am posting.

upload_2017-4-17_17-25-21.webp

@au lait

We updated ... still no watermark and still getting errors:

upload_2017-4-19_17-3-41-png.858

This add-on is riddled with numerous issues for us. We have yet to get it working and it is not worth what we paid for it with all these errors. We have done everything you said to do... we have updated php to 5.6 and uninstalled and installed three times.

We have download tracker turned off, but it still shows up with attachments... and attachments will not open if not inserted into the post.

We get at least 15-20 of these errors daily and have been getting them since we first installed it:

Code:
Server Error Log
Error Info
ErrorException: Undefined index: join - library/EWRporta2/Model/Post.php:11
Generated By: Unknown Account, Today at 8:15 PM
Stack Trace

#0 /home/looktheotherway/public_html/library/EWRporta2/Model/Post.php(11): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/home/audiovide...', 11, Array)
#1 /home/looktheotherway/public_html/library/phc/AttachmentPlus/Extend/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Thread.php(119): EWRporta2_Model_Post->getPostsInThread(82, Array)
#2 /home/looktheotherway/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): phc_AttachmentPlus_Extend_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionAttachments()
#3 /home/looktheotherway/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#4 /home/youstilllooking/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#5 {main}

Request State

array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(120) "https://www.avnirvana.com/threads/vinyl-sales-continue-to-rise-but-streaming-is-the-new-king.82/attachments?simplePage=1"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["simplePage"] => string(1) "1"
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

This add-on is riddled with numerous issues
Funny! Only you! I have numerous users who are satisfied! Think about it!

ErrorException: Undefined index: join - library/EWRporta2/Model/Post.php:11
a) This is not a mistake but a hint "Error Info" Unfortunately, XF sets all messages alike!
b) No error from my add-on. The progammer has forgotten to check if there is an index (join) exists!

Code:
$fetchOptions['join'] += self::FETCH_THREAD;

He uses index "join" without checking if there exists!

we have updated php to 5.6
Sonnie said:
imagettfbbox(): Unable to find a CharMap that I can handle
Yes If you use a buggy php version - I can not help it!

We have download tracker turned off, but it still shows up with attachments... and attachments will not open if not inserted into the post.
I check it! Thanks!

I did chat with Jaxel, the developer of XenPorta 2 and he stated the following:
There is no reason for the "join" should NOT exist. The default XenForo functions create that join; and XenPorta2 uses those joins; other addons could possibly be using those joins as well.

AttachmentsPlus is removing that join; a join that my addon and many other addons rightfully expect to be there because its there in the XenForo core.

I can't disable XenPorta 2... it is our home page.

You are correct... I posted in the wrong forum... same developer, wrong add-on forum. Sorry about that. Maybe the mods can move it to the correct forum.

It is very difficult to use your demo site since the admin settings prohibit almost everything by default.

I did manage to upload an image attachment and when I tried to upload it again in another thread, it gave an error. When I go to Your Attachments, it will not let me insert a second instance of the same attachment, but wants to create an image link to the first one.

I hoped it would retain the image in the file system and the attachment data entry in the database but create a new attachment reference from the post I wanted to put it in. It seems to me that would be easier both to understand and to implement. I would have thought that was why there were two tables to hold the attachments in the first place since that is needed for reuse.

Since the duplicate is recognized on the fly, it should be feasible to create a second post level attachment i.e. with the same attachment data ID and the new post ID.

I wanted to do some more testing but the test site is asking for the code without generating the QR, so I am stuck.

When duplicates are allowed, is only one image stored and a second reference created?

What?

If duplicates allowed; Everything works XF standard!
* What? *The site comes up with two step authentication. I used the Google app to generate the authentication code, but did not write it down because I expected it to show me another one of those funny square "bar codes." It does not do that so I would need to go through the entire process to set up a new test site.

* function * XF standard 1.5 does not consolidate attachments. That is what I was hoping your add on did.

In the attachment_data table, the hash column should have a unique index, so that a hash value is never duplicated. If an image is reused, a second reference in the attachment table should be created to note the new usage. That would prevent multiple copies of attachments from being stored in the file system.

When I first reviewed the database, I thought that it would work as I suspected. However, when I ran some queries it became clear that uploading several copies of the same image created duplicates in the attachment_data table and in the file system.

I suspect the data structures are part of a future design since all the pieces are there to do it right, including a temporary hash location in the attachment table and a usage count in the attachment_data table. I do not want to code this myself if someone else has already done it.

That is great news! You could have an option for it to ask for permission to take the action or to just be silent and create a second reference.

Since all the structures were already there, is or was this already planned for XenForo V2?

Top Bottom