Advanced Application Forms for XenForo 1.x [Deleted]

Does this add-on also support XenForo's tagging system? Can you create a form that will attach a tag to the thread it outputs?

Curious, what's the difference between this add-on (paid), and this one (free) which appears to be the exact same thing?
*Edit - removed link

Last edited:
Gotcha, sorry...I've been looking to replace a forms solution I have on my site and while searching, came across two links (this, and that one) that appeared to be the same thing.

Gotcha, sorry...I've been looking to replace a forms solution I have on my site and while searching, came across two links (this, and that one) that appeared to be the same thing.
No problem. There's only one site that a legal, legitimate copy can be downloaded. And that's from my site after purchase.

Is there a way to set a cooldown between application submissions? Some of my users appear to be spamming the submit button and posting multiple threads. :unsure:

Is there a way to set a cooldown between application submissions? Some of my users appear to be spamming the submit button and posting multiple threads. :unsure:
While I would be happy answer your question, I do not have anyone registered under your name on my site.

Please ask this question on my site where I can verify that you are a valid owner of this add-on.

While I would be happy answer your question, I do not have anyone registered under your name on my site.

Please ask this question on my site where I can verify that you are a valid owner of this add-on.

Hi there, he works for the same site I do.

Where exactly on the site would I ask the question?

EDIT: Nevermind, found it

Last edited:
Hi, i want set up app form with 12 Months of the Year
with column next to each month for users, where they answer on question, it is possible?

Hi, i want set up app form with 12 Months of the Year
with column next to each month for users, where they answer on question, it is possible?
You mean something like this...
Code:
December       Question 1
            Question 2
            Question 3

January           Question 1
                  Question 2
                  Question 3
No, that is not possible.

Top Bottom