AdSense Publishers

StarBuG

Hello Everyone,

i am in the Website business for over ten years and I am monetizing
my websites with Google AdSense for over 5 Years now.

The key stone to my success with AdSense besides working on my
communities is that I always look for new ideas on how to improve
my Ad Placements.

That is why I am a frequent user of big webmaster communities like
sitepoint, digitalpoint or webmasterworld. However these communities
get flooded with Adsense Newbies and their beginners questions.
To find the gold in all these threads you have to read hundreds of them.

That is why I started my new Project:

www.AdsenseExperts.com

I want to create a community for more advanced AdSense Publishers to
share Ideas and talk about new and effective strategies to increase revenue.

I would really like some feedback from you as professional Webmasters
and/or AdSense Publishers on my new project.

Kind regards and thank you

StarBuG

Nice idea but there are plenty of other sites that have tons of good info already on them: digitalpoint, sitepoint, theadminzone, etc etc.

Best of luck to you and your new site.

Nice idea but there are plenty of other sites that have tons of good info already on them: digitalpoint, sitepoint, theadminzone, etc etc.

But these sites are exactly why I created AdsenseExperts.com.
99% of all threads dealing with newbie questions.
To find the real gold for more advanced publishers you have to dig through hundrets of threads.

I want to focus on the advanced knowledge by not filling my forum with newbies.
I have not yet decided on how to deal with newbies asking newbie questions on AdsenseExperts.com but I will when the time comes.

So far the forum is filled with more advanced ideas that for 90% of all users on dp or sp is to far ahead to really spend thoughts on it.

I noticed this when publishing a few advanced articles on digitalpoint a few month back.
Newbie threads like "20 clicks but 0$ earnings" got jumped on and filled with endless replies but my advanced articles went to page 3 without even one reply.

How do you plan on making this an "elite" forum only? It's open registration is going to allow anyone to register and post their ideas or question - noob or not. Do you plan on banning or deleting "noob" accounts?

Currently I have not decided how to handle the problem.
We are considering several solutions.

This problem is discussed in detail here: http://www.adsenseexperts.com/chat-corner/handling-newbie-questions-adsenseexperts-t41.html

I want to involve my users in this decission because this website is for all us Publishers.

Besides this problem there is an expert forum that is invite only.
This forum will be the place where the real advanced ideas are shared with a closed audience.
This way maybe successful publishers will be more open to share business ideas because it is a give and take environment.

We'll see how this project evolves.

You also have a tiny problem with copyright on your URL :) but I guess you could put a disclaimer on the footer and upon signup

If you are going to spam to get attention at least have the site that you are spamming running XenForo. I also hope that just because it is planned to be a "closed" audience that nothing will be against Google's TOS.

Now where is that switch to turn off sigs....

If you are going to spam to get attention at least have the site that you are spamming running XenForo. I also hope that just because it is planned to be a "closed" audience that nothing will be against Google's TOS.

Now where is that switch to turn off sigs....

And Vb4 looks ugly Don't mind but thats a fact :(

I have a XenForo license and use it on a small project I am running.

However XenForo is still beta and by far does not offer what I need for a new project.
Also it takes me around 2 hours to set up a new project like AdsenseExperts.com with vBulletin
and would take me weeks to customize XenForo to the degree I want it.

As soon as XenForo becomes an interesting alternative for me I'll use it for sure.
What I see so far looks very promising but not for a live project that I want to grow big at the moment.

I am aware of the Trademark problem by using AdSense in the domain name. A disclaimer is in the footer.
That is (besides the target audience beeing blind to Ads anways) why I don't put Ads on my Forum.
It is purely for knowledge exchange.
However there are many sites out there with adsense in their domain name which even have Google representetives
as Members answering questions. As long as we benefit Google I doubt that they will take any action.
But I am aware of the risk involved.

Nothing on AdSenseExperts.com will be against Google TOS.
Advanced and premium publishers are not the audience that tries to trick Google anyways.
You'll see that when reading through the content.

ps: I reduced the size of the signature image

An official request to Google for using AdSense in my Domain- and Project Name was made by me today.

We'll see what the official response will be.

StarBuG

I dont like the whole "Banned for Life" thing adsense does. They banned me a couple years ago for "invalid clicks" which was untrue. I never clicked my own ads. I tried to plead my case, appeal, appeal, appeal, appeal.. But they wont reinstate my account.

Havent tried in about 10 months, maybe I will go try to re-apply again. Wonder what the answer is going to be?? hmmmm

I dont like the whole "Banned for Life" thing adsense does. They banned me a couple years ago for "invalid clicks" which was untrue. I never clicked my own ads. I tried to plead my case, appeal, appeal, appeal, appeal.. But they wont reinstate my account.

Havent tried in about 10 months, maybe I will go try to re-apply again. Wonder what the answer is going to be?? hmmmm

Welcome to Google Toaster :D

Google protects its Advertisers because they bring in the money.
The pool of publishers is endless, so unsatisfied publishers have no effect on Googles earnings.
However unsatisfied Advertisers have an impact.
If Advertisers feel that they can't rely on Google AdWords to give them the best conversion
for their money, they simply will move on.

So Google is protecting its business.

Key to success of a advertising site is traffic. Focus on contents and promotion of your site. Adsense is also not a good adv. partner. It can ban you a forfeit your income without reason.

Top Bottom