AdminIntel.com - Admin & Webmaster Community

JoyFreak

Blog

Forums

About us
AdminIntel is an internet marketing community and home to a group of administrators and webmasters. It offers a marketplace for websites, domain names, hiring freelancers, advertising freelance services and more.

Our main goal is to provide small businesses, bloggers, and non-technical website owners up-to-date, practical and understandable webmaster knowledge.

AdminIntel is the best website on the internet for discussions about Digital Marketing, Social Media, Forum Management, Monetization, Ad Networks, Adsense, Search Engine Optimization, Website Design, Content Marketing and more!

A note from me
It's been an intense week or two setting it all up and getting it ready for public release. The forums, blog and content will populate over time by me (and others I hope) with useful guides, tips and resources. The blog and forum is there for anybody who wishes to use it. Any constructive feedback is welcome.

Thanks for reading.

The first 50 people to register will automatically be put into a raffle to win all three licences (requires renewal):
  • WoltLab Suite Forum
  • WoltLab Suite Gallery
  • WoltLab Suite Blog
Happy Monday!

Blog

Forums

About us
AdminIntel is an internet marketing community and home to a group of administrators and webmasters. It offers a marketplace for websites, domain names, hiring freelancers, advertising freelance services and more.

Our main goal is to provide small businesses, bloggers, and non-technical website owners up-to-date, practical and understandable webmaster knowledge.

AdminIntel is the best website on the internet for discussions about Digital Marketing, Social Media, Forum Management, Monetization, Ad Networks, Adsense, Search Engine Optimization, Website Design, Content Marketing and more!

A note from me
It's been an intense week or two setting it all up and getting it ready for public release. The forums, blog and content will populate over time by me (and others I hope) with useful guides, tips and resources. The blog and forum is there for anybody who wishes to use it. Any constructive feedback is welcome.

Thanks for reading.
I have signed up with the username Lee, but not received the verification email. Can you please help? :)

I have signed up with the username Lee, but not received the verification email. Can you please help? :)
Hi Lee,

Have you checked over the email address to sure it's correct?
Have you checked your spam/junk folder?
Have you tried the "resend email confirmation" to see if it will come through that time?

If you're still having troubles, I can manually approve you but I've tested an outbound email to your address and it seems to be sending successfully.

Let me know how you get on.

Yes, the email address is correct and I’ve tried to resend. It is not in my junk / spam folder. Very strange.
Hi Lee,

Have you checked over the email address to sure it's correct?
Have you checked your spam/junk folder?
Have you tried the "resend email confirmation" to see if it will come through that time?

If you're still having troubles, I can manually approve you but I've tested an outbound email to your address and it seems to be sending successfully.

Let me know how you get on.

The first 50 people to register will automatically be put into a raffle to win all three licences (requires renewal):
  • WoltLab Suite Forum
  • WoltLab Suite Gallery
  • WoltLab Suite Blog
Happy Monday!
That's like going on Pepsi.com and saying if you sign up today we'll put you in a raffle to win some coke. :)

I registered.

First article I read was (https://forums.adminintel.com/threa...ontent-management-system-or-cms-for-short.37/) but after seeing a post elsewhere by the same poster, the writing seemed completely different - so much so that I did a web search using some of the article text and found a Kinsta article that seemed quite similar! - https://kinsta.com/knowledgebase/content-management-system/ ;)

Not a criticism, just something to be aware of.
Hey,

Thank you for reporting it. I am aware and have contacted him about it. Haven’t had the chance to go in and edit those copied articles yet. Thanks again!

Why do so many websites say this? It is objectively not the best website on the internet for this content.

"the best" is one of the most popular searched phrases on Google. So for SEO purposes it would technically be important to include it. Unfortunately, or possibly fortunately, it is often ignored by Google so including it in your page title or description may just be wasting valuable characters. Definitely worth A/B testing in your niche, but you will likely find including "the best" will not help and can possibly hurt your rankings especially on a new site.

Why did you use wordpress for your blog and not xenforo articles?
Blog

Forums

About us

A note from me

Thanks for reading.

Top Bottom