Admin Room [Deleted]

waitman

waitman submitted a new resource:

Admin Room - Admin tool to review new user accounts, email groups, and get some stats.

Admin room is an XF tool we use to review/manage new forum users. It also provides some statistics, and allow an administrator to send email to individual user groups.

Take a look at the attached screenshots. (Data in screenshots is anonymized.)

After you submit the signup form and complete your purchase you will receive a confirmation email with a link to our XF forum. Your files and invoice (in PDF format) will be attached to a private message to your account. (see screenshots).

Read more about this resource...

Couple questions.

Are past events logged?

And what's the point of an invoice? What payment processor are you using?

Yes, past events.. It gives you reports from your forum database tables. You don't have to modify your forum, etc. The forum I manage I don't usually get involved with moderation, etc. I don't even really pay attention to that stuff. There's moderators who do that. I do like server stuff and tech support stuff.

Invoice. Not important, Well some people want that maybe? It's a receipt really, shows paid. That form is set up through PayPal (credit cards w/o PayPal account ok). Right now everything in the order process is automated except for the part that takes the webhook notification from paypal and matches it up to your order. I just haven't take a moment to hook that up. It's minor. It's not like there's hundreds of orders coming in.

But I can also do stripe, square, google pay, amazon pay, cash.app, cryptocurrencies, check, money order, Xoom, whatever. :)

Note that software is set to use the online Maxmind api, and send 'welcome emails' using postmark. Both are paid services. I feel they are the best, that's why I use them. But the software could be modified to use a free geo ip db (there's one that comes with webalizer that's current, i don't believe it's based on maxmind? If I remember correctly he uses a sleepycat database. Or i think there is still a free maxmind db out there.) And mail could be changed to SMTP server or sendmail instead of postmark api. (curl) I'll probably end up modifying it, I'm guessing some people don't want to use a paid service.

This resource has been removed and is no longer available. The following reason was provided:
This resource has been deleted by XenForo Ltd. in line with our resource housekeeping criteria.

Top Bottom