Steve F updated Admin Center with a new update entry:

New Features

New
  • Server Error Alerts
  • Outdated Template Alerts
  • Option to disable Template and Server Error alerts
  • Style Property for Template and Server Error alerts
Fixed
  • Case where if Font Awesome was disabled it would disable the FA icons in the ACP (ACP icons should always be shown)
Changes
  • Minimized the need for multiple listener files
  • Files: PixelExit/AdminCenter/Listener/Links.php and...

Read the rest of this update entry...

There are two create new link parts right next to each other. On the icons part if you add a certain amount does that circle (font awesome) one disappear?

If not it seems pretty pointless to me that you have a button to add a link and then another button to add a link right below it, is there any way to remove the text one?

Attachments

• AdminPanel.webp
    AdminPanel.webp
    3.7 KB · Views: 14
If not it seems pretty pointless to me that you have a button to add a link and then another button to add a link right below it, is there any way to remove the text one?
As a hack solution this works (hides the text link but maintains the icon version), add the below to extra.css:

Code:
.adminCenterNoLinks {
    display: none;
}

Thanks!

Personally I do not mind but another Administrator pointed it out so I thought I would ask.

Are admins who do not have permission to view certain pages. Will these links still show up for them?

There are two create new link parts right next to each other. On the icons part if you add a certain amount does that circle (font awesome) one disappear?

The button will disappear once you add a link, the icon always stays for quick access.

Are admins who do not have permission to view certain pages. Will these links still show up for them?
The links added by going into the settings are not permission based. May add permissions in later release.

The default links (1st row) do follow view permissions.

I don't have what is needed to test for any issues with other premium styles. This is built from a default style as the base. I simply add my own menu link within the moderator bar and hide the default admin link via CSS. The reason I did the route of hiding it with CSS because I knew there were frameworks, including ours, that changes the moderator bar with varying options.

I seen Sheldon seemed to have made a fix, might ask him to share.

Last edited:
Hope to release version 1.2 soon with some new features that might be useful to some :)

First you can now see and edit node display order from the ACP node list
image.webp

Clicking the node display order column will bring up an overlay to edit the node display or anything else without having to load a new page.
image.webp

Also added a bit of styling to the style property and template drop down menus making it a little more noticeable to what style you are editing to help avoid mistakes in editing the wrong style :p
image.webp

Some other minor improvements have been made but nothing worth writing about ;)

Stamp-of-Approval.jpg

tja.gif

Nice add-on, really handy admin tools, including the display order change at a good price!

Top Bottom