Custom Addon Development | Xenforo 2.x | Xenforo 1.x | Custom Styling | Migration Services (9+ Experience)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a great Addon it works flawlessly! I'm very satisfied with fahad ashraf, he installed the addon quickly and efficiently, I will use him again!(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Quick great work on a custom add on for us! Created in a timely manner, price was good and the communication was spot on!

Thank you and look forward to working with you in the future!

good developer, attentive and efficient, made my plugin in less than 24 hours and works as I asked, I will work again with him in the future if I need to do something else

I hired Fahad Ashraf to either rebuild or repair an obsolete addon that was not behaving as expected. He did the work quickly and perfectly, on the first try. My users are happy, I am happy. I will definitely use him again to write custom addons or help change things in my forum.

I hired Fahad Ashraf to either rebuild or repair an obsolete addon that was not behaving as expected. He did the work quickly and perfectly, on the first try. My users are happy, I am happy. I will definitely use him again to write custom addons or help change things in my forum.
Thank you so much will wait for next work from your side :)

I don't mind giving feedback if everything is good, the work that @fahad ashraf did for me is well done and compliments realized in a short time. The support is good and quick. What not everyone can handle is pushing and pushing just to give feedback, so I want to give as positive feedback don't overload customers with messages to give feedback.

I don't mind giving feedback if everything is good, the work that @fahad ashraf did for me is well done and compliments realized in a short time. The support is good and quick. What not everyone can handle is pushing and pushing just to give feedback, so I want to give as positive feedback don't overload customers with messages to give feedback.
Thanks for advise me :)

I just worked with Fahad on a custom add-on. He was very responsive and was able get the work done in 4 days. He was able to make a few revisions to get things done right and was available to discuss things via Skype at all hours of the day - I'm not actually sure if he sleeps. This was a test add-on that I needed done for my large site as I prepare to move it from XF 1.5 to 2.1. I'm feeling more comfortable about making the transition now, and I will certainly consider using Fahad for future projects.

Fahad worked with me to create a custom add-on. Not only did he understand what I needed done with little questions, but he was able to complete it within a couple days. I will definitely work with him again if I need work done. Prices are reasonable for quality work! Thanks again!

I have worked 100+ developer from different website but @fahad ashraf is THE BEST from all , He is very professional and trust-able. He did really fine job for me just in few days and price is very reasonable i Recommend everyone to contact with him for custom development ,I will definitely work with him again if I need work done, Thanks for great work :)

Fahad helped create an addon for my site and it was exactly what I was looking for. He created it quickly and had excellent communication. I would definitely work with him again!

@fahad ashraf has been fantastic to work with. Super responsive, delivers the final product crazy fast and produces exactly what I'm looking for. I've found my guy for all custom work. Eager to see what else we can come up with.

If you are looking for someone who offers the best customer service, this is your guy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom