Custom Addon Development | Xenforo 2.x | Xenforo 1.x | Custom Styling | Migration Services (9+ Experience)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@fahad ashraf created for me an addon for XenGallery and the job was very well done!!! The addon is delivered in time promised, in advance of the scheduled deadline!!! :)
The addon is perfect, conversation with this guy was pleasant and clear, 100% recomended!!!
Sorry for my english...but for my next custom addon i will contact @fahad ashraf !
Antonio

Hello,

I've had the urgency to migrate a third-party addon from XF1 to XF2, as the original writer had no intent to do so. I've contacted fahad ashraf for a quote on the project. We negotiated a fair amount for the project, and it was done in very short time (while I was on holiday). There were some small issues after installation which have been cleared and fixed while we talked on these problems on skype.

I recommend him for such kind of jobs, and with the insight he has into the XF structure, I am convinced that is he is able to help others with different problems as well.

Hello,

I've had the urgency to migrate a third-party addon from XF1 to XF2, as the original writer had no intent to do so. I've contacted fahad ashraf for a quote on the project. We negotiated a fair amount for the project, and it was done in very short time (while I was on holiday). There were some small issues after installation which have been cleared and fixed while we talked on these problems on skype.

I recommend him for such kind of jobs, and with the insight he has into the XF structure, I am convinced that is he is able to help others with different problems as well.
Thanks great experience with you :)

We recently worked with Fahad on a few custom features for our site. He was fast, responsive and was receptive to all of our questions and needs. I highly recommend him if you want a developer who is consistent, skilled and helpful. Many developers out there are hard to reach and communicate with, but we never had this problem with Fahad and you won't either. He's the man for your job.

We recently worked with Fahad on a few custom features for our site. He was fast, responsive and was receptive to all of our questions and needs. I highly recommend him if you want a developer who is consistent, skilled and helpful. Many developers out there are hard to reach and communicate with, but we never had this problem with Fahad and you won't either. He's the man for your job.
Thanks great experience with you :)

Fahad (Xen Bulletins) recently made a custom Xenforo addon for me and did an outstanding job. He finished the work much more quickly than I thought it could be done, and the resulting addon is exactly as I hoped it would be.

Fahad was a pleasure to work with and highly responsive to my needs. Clearly a very skilled individual as well. I highly recommend his services and will look to work with him on future projects.

Fahad (Xen Bulletins) recently made a custom Xenforo addon for me and did an outstanding job. He finished the work much more quickly than I thought it could be done, and the resulting addon is exactly as I hoped it would be.

Fahad was a pleasure to work with and highly responsive to my needs. Clearly a very skilled individual as well. I highly recommend his services and will look to work with him on future projects.
Thanks i really have great experience with you.. :)

I should add that the after sales support (tweaking the addon based on member input) has also been outstanding. I will definitely hire Fahad again in the future.

Thank you so much to Fahad of XenBulletins! I contacted Fahad for help with my site and he was very thorough in understanding what I wanted done before we even started, so that everything was quickly and perfectly done in 24 hours time. This developer is amazing! I wish only that I reached out to him weeks ago, I would have saved so much time! Fahad knows this system so well and he was able to suggest ideas that were much better than my own, to improve my site appearance. I'm very happy with the changes and know that I will be contacting him again when I have new ideas for updates. If you are looking for someone very fast and very skilled, you will be happy you chose to work with him. Excellent service!

Thank you so much to Fahad of XenBulletins! I contacted Fahad for help with my site and he was very thorough in understanding what I wanted done before we even started, so that everything was quickly and perfectly done in 24 hours time. This developer is amazing! I wish only that I reached out to him weeks ago, I would have saved so much time! Fahad knows this system so well and he was able to suggest ideas that were much better than my own, to improve my site appearance. I'm very happy with the changes and know that I will be contacting him again when I have new ideas for updates. If you are looking for someone very fast and very skilled, you will be happy you chose to work with him. Excellent service!
Thank you so much now looking forward for next work :)

Fahad did quick and excellent work for me on an add-on. He was faithful to his time estimate (which was very quick), and he provided good support to ensure the plugin met my needs precisely.
Before commissioning him, he ensured we were both aware of the scope of the project and he was reasonable in his quote due to the financial limitations of a community forum.
As a previous user mentioned, he also helped me realize a better idea for the plugin I needed than what I had originally described, and the transition onto Xenforo will be that much smoother and quicker for my community as a result.

I hired Fahad to create a custom addon and his work was top notch and he delivered the final product much sooner than originally planned.

Communication was on-point and he kept me updated with video clips of the features during the entire development phase.

This was a huge help as we were able to make adjustments along the way and not wait until the first testing phase. This is what contributed to the much faster delivery time of the final addon.

Very pleased with the experience and we will be hiring him again in the future for additional custom features.

Fahad prepared a script for my forum. Good work, reasonable price, good deal. I am happy and happy to use it for the future. :)

With a clear conscience I like to recommend Fahad to others.

Thanks. 👍

We hired Fahad to create a custom addon for tricky idea, he helped us and suggested better solution and then he implemented the addon in short time (less than 2 days). The addon is working perfect as requested.

He will be a good option if we want to make any addon in future

Thank you

We hired Fahad to create a custom addon for tricky idea, he helped us and suggested better solution and then he implemented the addon in short time (less than 2 days). The addon is working perfect as requested.

He will be a good option if we want to make any addon in future

Thank you
Thanks looking forward for next work from your side.. :)

1 000 000% recommended!

Absolutely flawless. The guy really knows his work. Is very capable coder. Does not ask many stupid questions. Is down to earth, knows his timing. Overdelivers.

Thanks a lot for your hard work.

Will work further with him!

1 000 000% recommended!

Absolutely flawless. The guy really knows his work. Is very capable coder. Does not ask many stupid questions. Is down to earth, knows his timing. Overdelivers.

Thanks a lot for your hard work.

Will work further with him!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom