• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Adding a Zend library?

Mikey

as far as I'm aware you don't need to do anything on XenForo's side. If it's in /library/Zend - simply include it in your script.. before you extend it.. like so
PHP:
require_once('/library/Zend/Service/Twitter.php');
function MyTwitterLoginScript extends Zend_Service_Twitter {
// stuff
}
As far as I know, the entire ZF is packaged with XF anyway. Looks like a pretty complete set that I'm looking at.

EQnoble

If you wanna take look I can pvt msg yah what it is exactly...part of the thing is included with xf but the other part is not.

I have my niece right now and currently she is occupying my monitor watching a pup named scooby doo and if I don't make it full screen again she is going to give me a piece of her mind.

Thanks for what you posted, as soon as my computer is no longer being commandeered by this adorable toddler I will try and figure out if that is relevant to what I am trying to add. ( I really am a newb with zend and other than this I am adding I doubt I will ever be adding another Zend library to the core as like you said pretty much everything is xf's packaging already)

R

ragtek

as far as I'm aware you don't need to do anything on XenForo's side. If it's in /library/Zend - simply include it in your script.. before you extend it.. like so
PHP:
require_once('/library/Zend/Service/Twitter.php');
// stuff
}
As far as I know, the entire ZF is packaged with XF anyway. Looks like a pretty complete set that I'm looking at.
You don't need the require.... The autoloader will handle this for you:p

EQnoble

Thanks for replying everyone...I am still trying to figure out what I am doing exactly...but I will get there at some point.

You don't need the require.... The autoloader will handle this for you:p
PHP:
// stuff
}
So this the only line needed?