Lack of interest Add Border to Member Page Blocks

• Thread starter Thread starter ragtek
  • Start date Start date
This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.
R

ragtek

Pls add a boarder to the bottom of the follow box.
It looks like there's missing something if there's no Sectionfooter (because there's no link to "more followers" if the users have only 1-6 followers / or if he's following only some people

Attachments

• profile.webp
    profile.webp
    24.1 KB · Views: 42
  • fol.webp
    fol.webp
    7.6 KB · Views: 34
Upvote 1
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
See now Ive never noticed that before, and now I have Im gonna be sat there putting it in on my site tonight LOL

I also never noticed it until i started developing the profile visitors add-on :D
I've spent 20 minutes searching for my fault, why there's no border until i saw that it's also happening for the followers:D

Could you pls post how you inserted this?
Edit the member_view template.

Find this:
Code:
<xen:if is="{$followingCount} > {xen:count $following, false}">
<div class="sectionFooter"><a href="{xen:link 'members/following', $user}" class="OverlayTrigger">{xen:phrase show_all}</a></div>
</xen:if>

Replace with this:
Code:
<div class="sectionFooter"><a href="{xen:link 'members/following', $user}" class="OverlayTrigger">{xen:phrase show_all}</a></div>

Do the same for the followers block, removing the if statement:
Code:
<xen:if is="{$followersCount} > {xen:count $followers, false}">
<div class="sectionFooter"><a href="{xen:link 'members/followers', $user}" class="OverlayTrigger">{xen:phrase show_all}</a></div>

Edit the member_view template.

Find this:
Code:

Replace with this:
Code:

Do the same for the followers block, removing the if statement:
Code:
<xen:if is="{$followersCount} > {xen:count $followers, false}">
<div class="sectionFooter"><a href="{xen:link 'members/followers', $user}" class="OverlayTrigger">{xen:phrase show_all}</a></div>
No, i don't mean this
That's fine, the footer with show all, shouldn't be shown if there are no more, BUT there should be IMO a blue line (as on the left & right side)

Ah, my mistake.
I thought you meant the footer should be shown all the time.

In which case, you can edit the if statement to add a bottom border if the count is less than the value required to add the footer.

Code:
<xen:else />
<div style="border-bottom: 1px solid @primaryLighter"></div>

Obviously do the same for the followers block.

But wouldn't this cause the users ask you why they don't see more when clicking on "show all" ???
I saw this reaction several times with my add-ons

Well strictly speaking it is showing all the followers :D

In that case, I'll just edit the code to wrap the "show all" link in an if statement :)

Code:
<div class="sectionFooter" style="min-height: 16px">
<a href="{xen:link 'members/following', $user}" class="OverlayTrigger">{xen:phrase show_all}</a>
</div>

:D

Top Bottom