• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Lack of interest Add Border to Member Page Blocks

R

ragtek

Pls add a boarder to the bottom of the follow box.
It looks like there's missing something if there's no Sectionfooter (because there's no link to "more followers" if the users have only 1-6 followers / or if he's following only some people

Attachments

Marc

See now Ive never noticed that before, and now I have Im gonna be sat there putting it in on my site tonight LOL

R

ragtek

I also never noticed it until i started developing the profile visitors add-on :D
I've spent 20 minutes searching for my fault, why there's no border until i saw that it's also happening for the followers:D

Brogan

XenForo moderator
Staff member
Could you pls post how you inserted this?
Edit the member_view template.

Find this:
Code:
<xen:if is="{$followingCount} > {xen:count $following, false}">
<div class="sectionFooter"><a href="{xen:link 'members/following', $user}" class="OverlayTrigger">{xen:phrase show_all}</a></div>
</xen:if>
Replace with this:
Code:
<div class="sectionFooter"><a href="{xen:link 'members/following', $user}" class="OverlayTrigger">{xen:phrase show_all}</a></div>
Do the same for the followers block, removing the if statement:
Code:
<xen:if is="{$followersCount} > {xen:count $followers, false}">
<div class="sectionFooter"><a href="{xen:link 'members/followers', $user}" class="OverlayTrigger">{xen:phrase show_all}</a></div>

R

ragtek

Edit the member_view template.

Find this:
Code:
Replace with this:
Code:
Do the same for the followers block, removing the if statement:
Code:
<xen:if is="{$followersCount} > {xen:count $followers, false}">
<div class="sectionFooter"><a href="{xen:link 'members/followers', $user}" class="OverlayTrigger">{xen:phrase show_all}</a></div>
No, i don't mean this
That's fine, the footer with show all, shouldn't be shown if there are no more, BUT there should be IMO a blue line (as on the left & right side)

Brogan

XenForo moderator
Staff member
Ah, my mistake.
I thought you meant the footer should be shown all the time.

In which case, you can edit the if statement to add a bottom border if the count is less than the value required to add the footer.

Code:
<xen:else />
<div style="border-bottom: 1px solid @primaryLighter"></div>
Obviously do the same for the followers block.

R

ragtek

But wouldn't this cause the users ask you why they don't see more when clicking on "show all" ???
I saw this reaction several times with my add-ons

Brogan

XenForo moderator
Staff member
Well strictly speaking it is showing all the followers :D

In that case, I'll just edit the code to wrap the "show all" link in an if statement :)

Brogan

XenForo moderator
Staff member
Code:
<div class="sectionFooter" style="min-height: 16px">
<a href="{xen:link 'members/following', $user}" class="OverlayTrigger">{xen:phrase show_all}</a>
</div>
:D