Resource icon

Add Avatar to Quote 1.0.0

No permission to download
  • Thread starter Thread starter ragtek
  • Start date Start date
As far as queries go I think they would be the same. I know originally that add-on had problems not displaying a users avatar if they had not uploaded one. This one does display all correctly.

Ragtek, can you tell me the differences and improvements that you've made in comparison with Brogan's version of this?

I'm always looking to improve on performance and styling. :)
qwk86gn contacted me and sent me a version ( i thought it's his) and that's the version i improved
didn't know there's already something similar

Okay I changed the padding and now I love this far better than the last one. Rated 5 stars.

bbcodeavi.webp

AdminCP/Styles/Templates

Template: bb_code_tag_quote_ragtek

Find
Code:
    padding-top: 10px;
    padding-bottom: 12px;

Replace
Code:
    padding-top: 5px;
    padding-bottom: 7px;

You should be able to overwrite that in the EXTRA.css, or TMS. I hope we can update this sometime when time permits for ragtek. I was working on a style property for the addition of the avatar so it can be styled easily for many different styles.

Getting an error saying central directory cannot be found when trying to open the zip.
I had the same problem.. Never did install it because i couldnt extract the zip.. Actually that was a few weeks ago and i forget the specific problem but it was zip related.
-------------
edit: doubt you will get a reply from the dev here.. (as he has recently moved on) however you can find his site by searching the OP's profile.

Hmm... this is something to do with the method ragtek was using to package the zip.

I found that it wouldn't work with Windows but would work with 7Zip.

It's working on my mobile style when it wasn't before. I don't know why it magically appeared when I was playing around with the padding.

Top Bottom