Lack of interest add additional details to the warning record

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

Mutt

Please add additional details to the warning record - PC Sent, Public Notice Posted, Post Deleted, Added to Usergroup X

When I view a warning it doesn't really tell me what was done. take a look

Screenshot_4.webp

I can see the name of the warning & the note left for the rest of the staff but what happened to the user? was a PC sent to the user? was a public notice made? was the post deleted? it's possible that staff member made a custom warning & never notified the user. I can't tell if the user ignored multiple warnings or if the staff member made a mistake when creating the warning & forgot to add the notice.

also, if the warning added a user to a usergroup, it would be nice if it was shown here too. though I know which warnings change the UG, the rest of the staff may have forgotten.

like this

Screenshot_5.webp

PS : on the page where you assign a warning, if the warning adds a usergroup it should be spelled out there too. perhaps in parenthesis next to the name of the warning

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Top Bottom