Adara - PixelExit.com [Deleted]

upload_2014-5-13_1-19-42.webp

The quicksearch font color is being inherited from the rest of the style, so it's almost impossible to see what you are typing.

I've added this to EXTRA.css to get around it:

#QuickSearchQuery { color: rgb(131,131,131) !important; }

Anybody knows how to make this Style Fluid? I know where the Settings are, but not what to change there.

xenbase and adara are cramped like 7 kids in the backseat of a vw rabbit.

default is fine.

the overlap occurs when there's a right and left sidebar in use.

Last edited:
Can you create a ticket at pixelexit with info / link where this is happening on your site? Only way to resolve it really.

i actually removed one of the sidebars and it works fine now. it was cramped mainly on the xenmediagallery page that had a right AND left sidebar created by widget framework, so I removed the widget sidebar and the whole page looks ten times better.

View attachment 73579

The quicksearch font color is being inherited from the rest of the style, so it's almost impossible to see what you are typing.

I've added this to EXTRA.css to get around it:

#QuickSearchQuery { color: rgb(131,131,131) !important; }

Just for future reference. There is a style property for #QuickSearchQuery - [XB] - Quick Search -> Quick Search Text Field

:)

I have these issues fixed and a couple little cosmetic things. Will package it up and have it ready here in a few.

Anybody knows how to make this Style Fluid? I know where the Settings are, but not what to change there.

Style Properties -> General -> Page Width Controller: Remove the max-width: 1120px; and adjust the margin (left and right) to suit.

upload_2014-5-18_2-41-56.webp

Updated Adara 1.3.2 - Customer can download the newest version in the My Account area.

• Fixed Discussion List Handle padding - Thanks @MattW
  • Fixed Search text field text color and adjusted search button
  • Added a fix for iOS weirdness on the search text input field

XenBase Update - 1.3.2.1
  • Added Alt Message Layout Properties ([XB] - Meessage Layout and Elements)
  • Changed property name from 'Alternate Postbit' -> 'Alternate Message Layout' and corresponding property names.
  • Fixed bugs related to 'Alternate Message Layout'
  • Removed 'Message Private Controls' & 'Message Public Controls' properties as XenForo has them by default.
  • Fixed Go to Top button not working
  • Go to Top button will now be disabled on responsive view

I purposely made the sub headings larger for looks, with longer translations you'll just want to reduce the subheadings.

Style properties -> building blocks -> sub heading reduce the font size. Currently it reduces automatically in mobile view.

Top Bottom