[TH] Monetize Pro with DFP & Affiliate Link support [Deleted]

It's a pity that there isn't a free trial version with limitations in the number of ads. I really can't make up from the screens and demo to know if this could help to simplify our complex ad setup. For example I want to show an AdSense banner to guests, and a sponsor-ad to logged in members on the same location. Also need very specific options to show different banners in different forum ids (each sponsor has their own sub-forum for showing their banner). Currently using DFP but having problems with it (1 banner shows, second one is blank). Can this add-on work without the use of DFP?

This does all of that and in a very easy / intuitive user interface

Why do I see this flickering effect with the leaderboard on the demo page when the banner changes text? Seems to be only with Safari and I'm on a Mac.

(See next post for video)

Last edited:
@Audentio Design @Jake B. I've created an advertisement with the id "xendesigns-#1". The creating was without problems, but i cannot edit or delete 'cause the # in the id it brings me an error.

View attachment 115143 View attachment 115144

Advertisement IDs should only contain alphanumeric characters. I'll update the DataWriter for the next release so it'll throw an error if you try that. You can go into phpMyAdmin and adjust the advertisement_id manually so you can edit it.

Why do I see this flickering effect with the leaderboard on the demo page when the banner changes text? Seems to be only with Safari and I'm on a Mac.

What type of flicker do you see? Could you try using a screen recorder to record this?

Jake

I'll update the DataWriter for the next release so it'll throw an error if you try that.
That was my intention .. ;)
Before you release, i found some issues during translation. Want to finish the translation and give you the list .. ;)

That was my intention .. ;)
Before you release, i found some issues during translation. Want to finish the translation and give you the list .. ;)

Alright, sounds good. It'll probably be a few days before we do a release. Just send me that list :)

Advertisement IDs should only contain alphanumeric characters. I'll update the DataWriter for the next release so it'll throw an error if you try that. You can go into phpMyAdmin and adjust the advertisement_id manually so you can edit it.

What type of flicker do you see? Could you try using a screen recorder to record this?

Jake
Here's a video

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Here's a video

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

That is mainly just Safari delaying the rendering between the switch. We have a feature that allows you to set a height for your advertisement zones specifically to prevent this. I've set a height on that zone so you should no longer see that flicker.

@Jake B. Can you say something about this error ..

For translation i need a short description how the "Advertiser Applications" work... ;)

I have also a little suggestion for future releases ..
Bildschirmfoto 2015-08-27 um 17.53.14.webp

Last edited:
I'm also getting an error when I try to create a coupon:
Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'user_criteria' in 'field list'
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 574
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1624
XenForo_DataWriter->_insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1613
XenForo_DataWriter->_save() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1405
XenForo_DataWriter->save() in Audentio/AdManager/ControllerAdmin/Coupon.php at line 87
Audentio_AdManager_ControllerAdmin_Coupon->actionSave() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in [path removed]admin.php at line 13

@Audentio Design would it be possible in a future release to allow multiple wrapper classes?

I'm running a custom theme by @Russ and @Steve F that use multiple classes to hide things, in this case I'm trying to hide certain banners from smaller displays such as this:

wrapper-class.webp

I get the following error when trying to save the changes:

class-error.webp

I understand this addon also support displaying ads via "Render with JavaScript" which can also hide banners however when I enable this feature it breaks the entire forum where only the HTML background image shows and the banner in the upper left corner. Everything else is gone.

So I'm thinking allowing multiple classes would be an easy fix, at least in my case. :)

Top Bottom