Ad Manager [Paid] [Deleted]

The deleting issue will be looked at this weekend.

It is a lifetime license. Just like XenForo is a lifetime license. You don't HAVE to renew. Only if you need support (more of my time) or updates (a lot more of my time). I'm not a charity. You will always be able to download and use all versions you ever had access to, forever, for life. And a year from now you probably won't need an update for a long time (minor versions to your latest version will still be available as they will be bug fixes) and if you need support then bite the bullet and spend money getting it for a year instead, at the price of a cheap meal. Can't believe the attitude in here, this is an ad manager... over a year you will make a lot of money if you actually needed this add-on. I could be selling this for a LOT more for this single reason.

Robbo I have an issue when viewing an ad in IE 8.
It shows this:View attachment 27582
Now if I click on compatibility mode it will display the ad. Is there a reason why you have to choose compatibility mode in order to see the ad?

Thanks,
Itworx4me
IE has random bugs all over the place. Try setting the height of the ad manually in the style section with height: 50px; (changing 50 to the height of your image) and see if that helps.

The deleting issue will be looked at this weekend.

It is a lifetime license. Just like XenForo is a lifetime license. You don't HAVE to renew. Only if you need support (more of my time) or updates (a lot more of my time). I'm not a charity. You will always be able to download and use all versions you ever had access to, forever, for life. And a year from now you probably won't need an update for a long time (minor versions to your latest version will still be available as they will be bug fixes) and if you need support then bite the bullet and spend money getting it for a year instead, at the price of a cheap meal. Can't believe the attitude in here, this is an ad manager... over a year you will make a lot of money if you actually needed this add-on. I could be selling this for a LOT more for this single reason.

Thanks for clearing up ! If asking simple question is attitude then you are welcome don't forget it goes both ways ! I didn't saw any information about that so had to ask it . I don't have problem paying for support /updates if the devs are friendly and reasonable while supporting their customers .

Thanks for clearing up ! If asking simple question is attitude then you are welcome don't forget it goes both ways ! I didn't saw any information about that so had to ask it . I don't have problem paying for support /updates if the devs are friendly and reasonable while supporting their customers .
I wasn't so much referencing your reply with it. And had a bad morning so wasn't in a good mood sorry.

Edit: I have finally been able to reproduce the deleting but only for custom code. Can anyone confirm it is only on custom codes where it doesn't delete?

I'd like to add that we are running this Ad Manager on several sites, and saw a delightful increase in Ad Sense money since. Granted, we didn't have much ad sense prior (a Porta sidebar block). We currently use it to throw in both regular banners, as well as Ad Sense in several locations (sidebar, bottom of the forum, and after the first post in a thread), and we're seeing results far exceeding our expectations.

Robbo updated Ad Manager with a new update entry:

Version 1.0 Beta 3 Released

Remember to backup before updating. This is beta software!
  • added positions (above quick reply, below quick reply, above everything (below everything coming soon but requires some recoding) and above bottom breadcrumbs)
  • added the ability to link to an external image for a banner instead of having to upload your own
  • positions in the ACP are now clear about how they currently work
  • fixed bug preventing ads from being deleted......

Read the rest of this update entry...

Robbo,

I am excited to see something like this that has a lot of immediate usefulness and promise for those running big boards that involve a lot of advertiser relationships.

Do you do any custom work? If so, please drop me a PM.

-Kevin

On the Style Options tab, within the Inline CSS field, place the following ...

Code:
width:512px; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto;

Change the width dimension to suit your site's style.

Thats not really Center, because i have a sidebar framework. What happened with <center> xxxx < /center> ?

-----------------

EDIT: text-align: center; in css Style :) That work. I hope the code is clean?

And thank's a lot for the wonderful AddOn.

Demos, videos etc are all luxuries I can't provide until I have a new website up and running. The new website will make everything easier to maintain and properly "sell" the add-ons to you, what I meant by that is it will properly show what is capable including showing it in action etc. Right now we have to deal with just have a description and images.

Top Bottom