Ad Manager [Paid] [Deleted]

position: 'Below content' doesnt work on thread pages.
position: 'Below thread list stickies' doesnt work
position: 'Above Node List' doesnt work

My templates are practically stock.

I'm testing other positions now

edit:-
above node list I cannot get to work whatever i do. The others seem to work if those positions are the ONLY position selected

Can I make a request that 'page criteria' allow more than one Content Template?

I'd like to be able to specify for example: forum_view, forum_list

Those positions are working for other people. This is designed to show one ad per position and one instance of that ad at a time. It is a design decision made to "get it out and working" and not how it will be at 1.0 stable.

Currently there isn't any easy way to do that extra page criteria stuff. I am long overdue in adding new, more extensive, criteria as the stock XenForo criteria doesn't have enough for the purposes of this add-on.

Hi,

I have found that setting up ads to use one position is a way around most issues im having.

There is one issue I'd like to solve though with the next version if possible...

My thread view pages contain an ad inside the first post and after the first post. There is also an ad above the quick reply area (after message list).

Now, that is three ad units in total. Adsense allows only 3 ad units per page.

Other pages make use of the below content position so to stop this running on thread view pages i need to create lots of adverts on 'below content' and specify a different template controller for each. If there was a way to specify multiple template controllers or even to exclude a template controller(s) then this would mean I can reduce the number of adverts set up by a BIG amount.

Anyway, I love the mod, its very helpful and has saved me many template edits.

It wont let me delete adverts - is this a bug?

I get no error messages. I just click the delete icon and then the confirmation that says 'delete code' and the item is still in the list.

Whats wrong?

This might be due to a cache problem or a problem another customer was having. I haven't been able to reproduce it as he was the only one. I'll get back to you for more information to finally debug this issue.

For now you will just have to deactivate them.

Reactions: Rob
Just bought it but i just want to show it in certain forums.
When i choose my forums it display it on all!
So i'm stuck.

I just purchased it and it doens't work like it should. :(
When i choose certain forums for certain ads it takes other forums to. When i put another add in the forum that should't have adsense it mixes that ad with adsense. It is not possible for not showing ads in one forum.
Very displeased at this moment.
Is there a refund policy?

You haven't given me very good information. And obviously expected a prompt answer on the weekend. That's not going to happen, burnout has happened over and over with XenForo.

Now, what do you want to do with the ads and how is it not working? I am due to get a bug release out soon and if there is infact a bug I can fix it for the next release.

Refunds are possible if that is what you really want.

Hello,

I have got info on your forum. The problem was that when you select a main category it shows in every forum. Problem solved for now. But i can't delete ads after creating. So that's still a problem. Also, this is a lifetime liscense, don't i get a mail of prurchase? Thanks in advance.

If you select a category it shows in every forum including ones outside of the category you mean?

Yeah the delete ads is known but we can't find the issue. Do you get anything in the error log? Does it appear to delete them, like doesn't error or anything, and then it is still there after the page is reloaded?

Our system currently in place is just temporary. When we move to the new system you will get emails, receipts etc and once we have moved to the new system your support and updates will be valid for a year from that point (or from 1.0 stable if it isn't by then), the extra support/updates will be at a small fee for a year. Pretty much the same way XenForo handles it.

It doen't appear to delete them.
So it's not a lifetime liscense??
I have the same problem after you make the ads you can never remove them.
The license is going to have to be renewed? I wasn't aware of that from anywhere on the site.
Lifetime means in till Im dead from what I always figured.

When we move to the new system you will get emails, receipts etc and once we have moved to the new system your support and updates will be valid for a year from that point (or from 1.0 stable if it isn't by then), the extra support/updates will be at a small fee for a year. Pretty much the same way XenForo handles it.

You mean once you move to another system license policy will change ? Sorry if i missed anything cause i didn't saw any message like that while buying one of your add-on .

Robbo I have an issue when viewing an ad in IE 8.
It shows this:Capture.webp
Now if I click on compatibility mode it will display the ad. Is there a reason why you have to choose compatibility mode in order to see the ad?

Thanks,
Itworx4me

Top Bottom