[TH] Donate - Multi-campaign manager [Deleted]

Again the documentation is poor, I need to figure out how to make this thing work I created the goals and the PayPal was already setup in user upgrades so where is the donation option and why is the button not appearing?

It requires [bd] PayGates as stated multiple times in both the documentation as well as the resource page

I need the widget for bdframework. How is it made?

Appearance => WidgetF ramework => Add Widget

Shouldn't there be a donation button here and select amount? Donation Campaigns | The 47 Ronin Gaming Why there needs to be an extra step to get to the donation page? The system is not very intuitive and for new users I think it would be very hard to figure things out...

Going to keep using Donation Manager until this system is improved.

Shouldn't there be a donation button here and select amount? Donation Campaigns | The 47 Ronin Gaming Why there needs to be an extra step to get to the donation page? The system is not very intuitive and for new users I think it would be very hard to figure things out...

Going to keep using Donation Manager until this system is improved.

Support is only given to users that have purchased a license for [AD] Donate. I've just checked and it appears there is no license associated with this domain. If you do have a license and have entered the wrong domain please correct this and let us know.

Jake

Support is only given to users that have purchased a license for [AD] Donate. I've just checked and it appears there is no license associated with this domain. If you do have a license and have entered the wrong domain please correct this and let us know.

Jake
Looks like I put 47-squad.com instead of 47r-squad.com adjusted now...

Looks like I put 47-squad.com instead of 47r-squad.com adjusted now...

Great, much appreciated.

There is a widget type 'Donation Campaign' that you can add to the sidebar of any page that you wish via the Widget Framework and this will have the 'donate' link directly to the campaign page which has all of the options for the amount to donate, etc. If you would like to create a ticket over at audentio.com with admin details for your board I can setup the widget on your index page sidebar for you just as an example :)

Jake

Great, much appreciated.

There is a widget type 'Donation Campaign' that you can add to the sidebar of any page that you wish via the Widget Framework and this will have the 'donate' link directly to the campaign page which has all of the options for the amount to donate, etc. If you would like to create a ticket over at audentio.com with admin details for your board I can setup the widget on your index page sidebar for you just as an example :)

Jake

Okay I see it now, it says Campaign, went ahead and added it now.
Would it be possible to change the donation button so it stands out a bit more?
Thanks for the help!

Okay I see it now, it says Campaign, went ahead and added it now.
Would it be possible to change the donation button so it stands out a bit more?
Thanks for the help!
I think its a good idea to add a style property and perhaps even some presets for the donate button. At least a style property. Will add to the list of things to build.

Hi there, there is a small issue with donation thank you message, it says:
Thank you for your donation of, it is greatly appreciated.
Looks like the $ amount is missing.

Hello there, there is missing feature on this addon comparing to the Donation Manager i didn't noticed.

That is the ability to add Top Donations an Top Donors to the sidebar (on this case as a widget).
Can this please be added in? Thanks!

Hello there, there is missing feature on this addon comparing to the Donation Manager i didn't noticed.

That is the ability to add Top Donations an Top Donors to the sidebar (on this case as a widget).
Can this please be added in? Thanks!

This is something we have planned for the next release :)

Side of that for one odd reason i face some style minor annoyance
iT9rhcT.png

Side of the background, you see that odd icon over the avatar? I'm using Black Responsive from Arty. But i also see it on the default style.

But more important, Anonymous Donations are not working with me! I added them manually, when i see they are displayed on the donation record for the campaign. What's wrong?

Last edited:
Okay some more things...

I had deleted the donations i added manually under anonymous, they disappeared from the main donations and Top Donations Sidebar but they are Still Visible on Top Donors! 2 Donations of 60$ appear the user as top donor on 120$ when i already deleted them. There is no cache or anything going on so it has to be some bug.

One much minor thing, when a user browses to the donation page, if you click on the user it will say that it's last seen on "Viewing unknown page".

EDIT: The Top Donors sidebar, so i have this campaign where appears with 717$ USD as Top Donor, i go to the donations frontage it only tells the user is a Top Donor with 120$ USD (the same amount of the bugged amount i mentioned on the post that didn't clean when i deleted the donation).

Last edited:
Top Bottom