[TH] Donate - Multi-campaign manager [Deleted]

We've decided to build an importer from the old, (seemingly) unmaintained donation add-on. If anybody is currently using this add-on and would like to send us an export of the database from this add-on please contact me via PM so we can get this built ASAP :)

Liking the latest update, I currently use the old donation system and interested in this, I just need to make sure I can import the donation data from the old system to this.

Hey All,

So @Jake B. can get user upgrade support for 3 hours of work, Audentio's hourly rate is 119 per hour.

Anyone interested in funding this with me? Would certainly help having such a feature because not even Robbo's has that.

It greatly depends how, i'm really wondering how can we have a user upgrade feature well integrated into the rest of the addon? It's like only based on amount X donated, so every X donated gives you X upgrade for X time or a perm one, or, or... wait i lost track.

It's $50 for all addons per domain. One time price and it applies to all addons you don't need to buy more than once per domain.

This is $50 for ALL add-ons or per add-on (I currently use 4 add-ons from you and your website says $200 or whatever for full branding removal).

Also, any ETA on trophy support?

This is $50 for ALL add-ons or per add-on (I currently use 4 add-ons from you and your website says $200 or whatever for full branding removal).

Also, any ETA on trophy support?
The Unlimited Branding Free is for unlimited use of the product across multiple domains. This is for multiple products on the same domain. As in if you have 3 add-ons on one domain, branding removal is $50. If you want those 3 on 4 different domains, you'd only have to pay up to $200.

All Add-ons for a single domain. The $200 is across all of your domains.

Not entirely sure what you mean by 'trophy' support.

Jake

Sorry, user criteria to allow a trophy to be issued when donating.

How does one purchase the branding removal, the $50 on your website?

The documentation needs to be updated, how do I add the paypal account to the donation manager? I am totally lost with the install...
Also it would be nice to have an out of box module for widgetframework so we don't have to go out there and try to create one ourselves...it would make everyones life easier, especially for the ones that are newbs at coding.

Last edited:
how do I add the paypal account to the donation manager?
You don't have to set a special paypal account for the donation manager. It use the account from upgrades, or you install the [bd] paygates addon so you can use more currency and payments..
Also it would be nice to have an out of box module for widgetframework so we don't have to go out there and try to create one ourselves
What is wrong with the default campaign widget? What do you want special?

Again the documentation is poor, I need to figure out how to make this thing work I created the goals and the PayPal was already setup in user upgrades so where is the donation option and why is the button not appearing?

You don't have to set a special paypal account for the donation manager. It use the account from upgrades, or you install the [bd] paygates addon so you can use more currency and payments..

What is wrong with the default campaign widget? What do you want special?

I need the widget for bdframework. How is it made?

Top Bottom