[TH] Donate - Multi-campaign manager [Deleted]

anything special you have to do to get the forum sidebar stuff to show?
They are built with the widget framework. Thats the only caveat, but our company kinda sees the widget framework as a necessary add-on. I hope people do not mind, if there is valid concern we can start building regular widgets without any dependency.

They are built with the widget framework. Thats the only caveat, but our company kinda sees the widget framework as a necessary add-on. I hope people do not mind, if there is valid concern we can start building regular widgets without any dependency.
I personally do not like using the widget framework :/

@iamjudd Normally you can set it in the options if you don't use widget framework. Don't forget to set these options on every single campaign you would like to see ..

Bildschirmfoto 2015-08-17 um 22.51.53.webp

This is looking to be quite great since we've had members ask about making donations by other means, I have a couple of questions:
  • Is it possible to condense multiple goals into a single widget so if we have multiple campaigns, it does not create a sky high sidebar?
  • Is there any way to import donation records from Donation Manager ?
Kind Regards,

I would also really like to see the ability to add the donators from Donation Manager to show with this system instead of starting all new.

Also getting this blank screen after the last patch:
P4Uip1l.png

• Is it possible to condense multiple goals into a single widget so if we have multiple campaigns, it does not create a sky high sidebar?

This is not currently possible. We may look into this in the future though.

I would also really like to see the ability to add the donators from Donation Manager to show with this system instead of starting all new.

This is likely something we would build if someone would like to fund it

Also getting this blank screen after the last patch:

It looks like your admin templates didn't recompile correctly. You can try rebuilding master data, or reinstalling the add-on. This is something completely out of our control.

Jake

When i try to create a campaign i get this error .. i don't know what happened. I disabled all addons but it doesn't work. Can someone explain ??

Bildschirmfoto 2015-08-22 um 03.00.49.webp

Top Bottom