ACP Extended (ACPE) [Deleted]

I get this error when trying to upload the XML file

Fatal error: Can't use method return value in write context in /home/xxxxx/public_html/forums/library/phc/ACPPlus/CronEntry/ACPCron.php on line 32
I can not understand so.
Please once the entire error including Tracert

@au lait i finally got around to installing this. some fantastic work you've put in here. i have a few questions for you, first about the template favorites feature. if i star a template to make it a favorite, how do i sort them by favorites or have the favorites show separately of the rest of the templates?

also, when i click on tools - dbtools - table list nothing happens or the page doesn't load/change.

with the show soft deleted posts, could there be a way to batch delete these?

lastly, with the delete user options, for spam users i think it would be very helpful to also add any of the used ip's into the block list and ban their signup email. could that be done?

Another useful feature this add-on could use are clear buttons in the Moderator Log, the Admin Log, the User Change Log and the ACP Logins Log.

That's a feature XenForo's ACP is missing and after enough time passes those logs get pretty large and you have to go into your database to manually delete them. It would be nice if this add-on would add a clear button to clear each of those logs as well icon_thumbup.gif

This add-on is riddled with numerous issues for us. We have yet to get it working and it is not worth what we paid for it with all these errors. We have done everything you said to do... we have updated php to 5.6 and uninstalled and installed three times.

We have download tracker turned off, but it still shows up with attachments... and attachments will not open if not inserted into the post.

We get at least 15-20 of these errors daily and have been getting them since we first installed it:

Code:
Server Error Log
Error Info
ErrorException: Undefined index: join - library/EWRporta2/Model/Post.php:11
Generated By: Unknown Account, Today at 8:15 PM
Stack Trace

#0 /home/looktheotherway/public_html/library/EWRporta2/Model/Post.php(11): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/home/audiovide...', 11, Array)
#1 /home/looktheotherway/public_html/library/phc/AttachmentPlus/Extend/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Thread.php(119): EWRporta2_Model_Post->getPostsInThread(82, Array)
#2 /home/looktheotherway/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): phc_AttachmentPlus_Extend_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionAttachments()
#3 /home/looktheotherway/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#4 /home/youstilllooking/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#5 {main}

Request State

array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(120) "https://www.avnirvana.com/threads/vinyl-sales-continue-to-rise-but-streaming-is-the-new-king.82/attachments?simplePage=1"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["simplePage"] => string(1) "1"
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

I'll back up this developer because it’s a problem with your other add-on. It may not happen when you disable this one, but it's the fault of the other EWRporta2 add-on. Sometimes add-ons will conflict with each other, but it doesn't mean just because it's the last one you installed is the reason. I bet if you disable the other one it will go away too. I'm using the latest version of this ACP add-on and it works fine.

Yes If you use a buggy php version - I can not help it!

Actually, if it's php v5.6.30 it's a very stable version. I was using version v5.6.30 for a long while and just recently jumped to v7.1.3. No problems yet either...

I did chat with Jaxel, the developer of XenPorta 2 and he stated the following:

I can't disable XenPorta 2... it is our home page.

It's probably a conflict with the AttachmentsPlus add-on, but it has nothing to do with this ACPPlus add-on. You have the wrong forum, it should be posted in the Advanced Attachment System (AAS) forum.

P.S. Dont go to php v7.x.x. A lot of those other add-ons require Imagick or etc. and that's all going away with php v7.x.x and why I wont use them.

Last edited:
Hello @au lait ,

I contact you because I encountered an error when updating the addon in 1.9.0.

Once the uploader files, I no longer have access to anything and here is the message display.

An unexpected error has occurred. Please try again later.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Sincerely,

VanillaNeko

Very strange!

please disable the Add-On! then update XML!
It is missing a table which is installed by the update of the XML!

pardon!!!

or load the new version
A fix is online! Version 1470596781

Top Bottom