ACP Extended (ACPE) [Deleted]

Still, what about this issue, looks like I'm not the only one having the same trouble.

" It's only user specific permissions that won't expand so I can't access them at all."

Still, what about this issue, looks like I'm not the only one having the same trouble.

" It's only user specific permissions that won't expand so I can't access them at all."
Yeah, I was hoping for a fix for this by now as well - it's a big problem!

I think he fix it, the bug is no big thing. But, If you must set now the permissions on per user base - just deactivate the add-on for and take the permission changes. I think a update will come in a short time. :)

The IP is a local IP. and with this no information can be retrieved

Yes, sure, but why? I checked the Home.php file, which is obviously responsible for retrieving this information. As I could see, it is using http://xml.utrace.de/?query= in order to get the server info. I just checked the output with http://xml.utrace.de/?query=*MyHostName* and it returned all the missing information about my server, but it isn't display on the Home page of the ACP. I am running SSL, could this be a problem?

Will I improve!

Perfect, thank you :D

U can edit the Admin Template MOD "acpp_sidebar_installed_addons_2" and change the "replace" with this
Code:
<xen:include template="acpp_admin_sidebar_appearance_favorites" />
<xen:include template="acpp_sidebar_installed_addons" />
So the favorites block before the add-ons is displayed!

Awesome, that did the trick :)

is this a apache or nginx Webserver? is the .htaccess exists?
Apache, but @otto already explained, how I should handle this :)

I am considering it ;)...I am starting Sunday for a week on vacation

That sounds great, can't wait for it :D

Thank you very much for getting back to me, I really appreciate it! Keep up the good work :)

this looks fantastic. hell, the ability to jump to the extra template from the main page is worth it alone. any fix for the permission expansion issue or is everyone waiting until next week?

I am thinking about purchasing this addon but is there anyway this can be usergroup permission based? I have some members who can access the ACP in which I wouldn't want them to view server info.

... but you know, that admin-group is not the same as admin-rights - so you should use the admin-group only for the real admin(s) and the others, can have certain admin-rights without to be in the admin-group.

The server infos are only shown to the admin-group.

... but you know, that admin-group is not the same as admin-rights - so you should use the admin-group only for the real admin(s) and the others, can have certain admin-rights without to be in the admin-group.

The server infos are only shown to the admin-group.

I didn't think that out before posting. Thanks though!

Not sure why its taking so long to get the fix for this :mad:

I paid $20 for something that I had to uninstall until this gets corrected. If not I want a refund...

The developer is up to 12. September in holidays.
So please cool down in 4-5 days he is back an bring out the fixed next version. And all I know is, he has the fix ready, but not the complete next version.

If you would talk to him, please write him a pn on xenmade.com - he sayd it certain posts before, he becomes no notices for new posts from here at the time... ;)

A simple deactivation of the addon to set the permissions like you want should work for now. After you set the permissions on user base, you can simple reactivate the addon.

Why are .htaccess and config.php recommended to be chmod 444? Forum does not work with that setting.

Why are .htaccess and config.php recommended to be chmod 444? Forum does not work with that setting.

Depending on your server setup 444 should work on both. The one I don't agree with is 755 for the public_html root. That should always be set to 750 so the world is excluded from /

Some hosting companies even set nightly cron jobs or scripts on their servers so its sets the roots back to 750 each night.

Why does this addon try to connect elsewhere?

Code:
Error Info
Unable to Connect to ssl://xen-hilfe.de:443. Error #110: Connection timed out - library/Zend/Http/Client/Adapter/Socket.php:235

This error shows multiple times in my acp.

Yeah it makes you wonder, but when you activated your license you had to enter your license URL right? It's probably periodically calling back to the mother ship checking for counterfeit installs. At least that's my guess.

Maybe the developer will respond, but your server is probably blocking the secure validation connection and is the reason for the error.

Top Bottom