Abyss

Abyss 1.5.22.0

No permission to download

Dad.

Mike Creuzer submitted a new resource:

Abyss - Reach New Heights - Material Design Icons, Completely Customizable, Intricate & Beautiful Interface

Xenith is a carefully designed theme for XenForo. We took special care in crafting each XenForo page to ensure quality and offer an engaging and interactive experience for your users. From profile to the postbit, from the threadlist to search listings, we made sure the design was cohesive. We even designed for the media gallery, resource...

Read more about this resource...

Can I simply import the .xml as a child of Xenith and it will use all of the customizations that I've made?

It is currently a separate license.

Of course :)!

Its just that a lot of dark styles won't work as children of light styles. We've always wanted a dark style, or at least a good chunk of our userbase, but we didn't want to upkeep something light and dark. If it does it for me as a child, then woot!

Of course :)!

Its just that a lot of dark styles won't work as children of light styles. We've always wanted a dark style, or at least a good chunk of our userbase, but we didn't want to upkeep something light and dark. If it does it for me as a child, then woot!
Yes it should work fine :)

You need to remove xenith in the description :) nice style

Yeah that's what confused me since it says Xenith thoughout the description.. Thought it was the same thing as Quark/Anti-Quark and how you got both, buying one.

Reactions: Rob
Yeah that's what confused me since it says Xenith thoughout the description.. Thought it was the same thing as Quark/Anti-Quark and how you got both, buying one.

You don't get both by buying one on Quark/Anti-Quark anymore.

Bqzt2ry.png

how to change this text color from black to white :)

Top Bottom