Abyss

Abyss 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
@ThemeHouse i seem to be getting this error like 15 pages full of them:

Code:
ErrorException: Undefined variable: styling - library/Audentio/UIX/Listener/CodeEvent.php:302
Generated By: Unknown Account, Yesterday at 6:45 PM
Stack Trace

#0 /home/Admin/public_html/forums/library/Audentio/UIX/Listener/CodeEvent.php(302): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined varia...', '/home/Admin/p...', 302, Array)
#1 /home/Admin/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/CodeEvent.php(58): Audentio_UIX_Listener_CodeEvent::templateCreate('category_view', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public))
#2 /home/Admin/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(82): XenForo_CodeEvent::fire('template_create', Array, 'category_view')
#3 /home/Admin/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/Dependencies/Public.php(239): XenForo_Template_Abstract->__construct('category_view', Array)
#4 /home/Admin/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php(263): XenForo_Dependencies_Public->createTemplateObject('category_view', Array)
#5 /home/Admin/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php(80): XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->createTemplateObject('category_view', Array)
#6 /home/Admin/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(606): XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderView('XenForo_ViewPub...', Array, 'category_view', NULL)
#7 /home/Admin/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(158): XenForo_FrontController->renderView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic), Array)
#8 /home/Admin/public_html/forums/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#9 {main}

Request State

array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(57) "https://portalcentric.net/forums/categories/console.1143/"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Code:
ErrorException: Undefined variable: styling - library/Audentio/UIX/Listener/CodeEvent.php:302
Generated By: Unknown Account, Yesterday at 8:08 PM
Stack Trace

#0 /home/Admin/public_html/forums/library/Audentio/UIX/Listener/CodeEvent.php(302): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined varia...', '/home/Admin/p...', 302, Array)
#1 /home/Admin/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/CodeEvent.php(58): Audentio_UIX_Listener_CodeEvent::templateCreate('category_view', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public))
#2 /home/Admin/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(82): XenForo_CodeEvent::fire('template_create', Array, 'category_view')
#3 /home/Admin/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/Dependencies/Public.php(239): XenForo_Template_Abstract->__construct('category_view', Array)
#4 /home/Admin/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php(263): XenForo_Dependencies_Public->createTemplateObject('category_view', Array)
#5 /home/Admin/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php(80): XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->createTemplateObject('category_view', Array)
#6 /home/Admin/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(606): XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderView('XenForo_ViewPub...', Array, 'category_view', NULL)
#7 /home/Admin/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(158): XenForo_FrontController->renderView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic), Array)
#8 /home/Admin/public_html/forums/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#9 {main}

Request State

array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(62) "https://portalcentric.net/forums/categories/gaming-boards.123/"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

its like happening to every single category. And when i view the Category i don't get any errors on the front end using this theme, only a sht tone of errors on the backend... Screen Shot 2017-02-25 at 2.15.58 pm.webp < -- or it could be that UI.X Plugin but its needed as it provides some necessary styling features to the theme

How do you remove the drop-down menus from the navigation bar for Resources and Members? I want those to be links with one click just like they are when you're already at their respective page location (/resources, /members).

It's very non-intuitive having to click twice because you would think that clicking a 2nd time would close the drop-down menu rather than going to a new page. The same text is repeated right below it but with no link attached to that text.

How do you remove the drop-down menus from the navigation bar for Resources and Members? I want those to be links with one click just like they are when you're already at their respective page location (/resources, /members).

It's very non-intuitive having to click twice because you would think that clicking a 2nd time would close the drop-down menu rather than going to a new page. The same text is repeated right below it but with no link attached to that text.

To do that would require a custom edit to the `Navigation` template to remove the code that generates those dropdowns and replace them with just a link. If you're familiar with HTML and XenForo's templates this shouldn't be too bad to do.

With a new install of Abyss, the Welcome Block is not displaying, despite being activated in both Options>[UIX] Welcome Block and in Style Properties>[UIX] Welcome Section. Ideas?

Thanks,

_Mike

UPDATE: Got it. It was a permissions issue at the user level.

Last edited:
With a new install of Abyss, the Welcome Block is not displaying, despite being activated in both Options>[UIX] Welcome Block and in Style Properties>[UIX] Welcome Section. Ideas?

Thanks,

_Mike

UPDATE: Got it. It was a permissions issue at the user level.
Outstanding, glad you were able to get it to work!
Okay, how about a Calendar compatible with Abyss? Know of one?

_Mike
I believe any calendar plugin should work as there are a few already on XenForo that might suit your fancy.

Using Abyss (working for Mike Verta), I am trying to style the .redactor_toolbar buttons. Especially when we HOVER over them, they turn faded grey, not sharper dark, which you'd expect.

Which TEMPLATE or STYLE PROPERTIES should I modify? I spent an hour or more looking for it.

hover.webp

And finally, I'd like to change the bottom button MORE OPTIONS, to actually show PREVIEW and MORE OPTIONS, like so:

THIS IS NOW:

reply1.webp

THIS IS BETTER:

reply2.webp

Many thanks!

Andre

Trying to install the theme shows these error after install style-abyss.xml
2KBedvM.png

Trying to click merge shows: "The custom template is out of date but has been edited more recently than the parent. Merging can only be done by hand."

Same issue on a fresh install of Xenforo 1.5.14

Last edited:
Trying to install the theme shows these error after install style-abyss.xml
2KBedvM.png

Trying to click merge shows: "The custom template is out of date but has been edited more recently than the parent. Merging can only be done by hand."

Same issue on a fresh install of Xenforo 1.5.14
Not sure why that is happening, I'd suggest clicking on them then saving them as that should get rid of the outdated templates notifications. If you're having any issues with viewing parts of your forum let us know.

The "Tags" don't see in the List of Threads...:

EkYqIbU.png

uIlgt1E.png

This Tags don't appear in a List of Threads...why? :(.

Last edited:
Top Bottom