Abyss

Abyss 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
Hey @Mike Creuzer

1 thing I cannot figure out...

1.png

how can I remove the vertical line going through the node icon?

Thanks.

okay.png

I found it. Sidebar > Block Heading is what I apparently edited, though I don't remember doing that. Thanks!

Mike Creuzer updated Abyss with a new update entry:

Huge Update

Hi all,

We'd like to apologize for the time it took to get this update out. Due to the nature of how we've done releases in the past, we got stuck in a backlog of UI.X bugs that we were not content with releasing. We wanted to wait until we got all the issues knocked out. So here we are. All bugs reported to us have been addressed!We did the very best we could to make this as stable a release as possible, but very important that you:
  • TEST ON A DEMO SITE FIRST BEFORE UPGRADING...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hey @Mike Creuzer
Can I simply just use this theme as a child to Xenith so I don't have to make multiple changes to both? Want to make sure before I purchase!

Is Abyss exactly the same style as Xenith, but with dark color scheme? I own Xenith and would like to let the users change between a dark and light style. I would like to export all configuration I did in a child style from Xenith, remove the color attributes, and import that as child from Abyss (which I would buy before).

Would that be possible? $35 and annual renewal is cheaper than trying to change colors of Xenith by myself - this would take hours or days ;)

ON you demo image with the anchor in the water.. the bottom of the picture is like a arrow shape going down when i installed the style it was square.. how do I get that arrow shape?

and also where do I change the "dive in" and the stuff underneath it text?

Also is there a way to add multiple images on there and have it rotate?

ON you demo image with the anchor in the water.. the bottom of the picture is like a arrow shape going down when i installed the style it was square.. how do I get that arrow shape?

Do you have the welcome block enabled with the usergroup permissions set for it? The triangle shape only goes on the welcome block.

How do I avoid the arrow shape (so a plane bottom), what css would be needed in EXTRA.css?

And: I would like to have a continious background image from menu over the welcome block to the content background, no break, no different colors/transparencies. This should work too, if welcome block is not shown for registered users.
Is there a setting to achieve that or what would be the css for it, please?

Top Bottom