Multi Prefix

Multi Prefix [Paid] 1.8.16

No permission to buy ($20.00)
I cant copy posts:

Code:
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214
Generiert durch: Admin, Gestern um 19:31 Uhr
Stapelverfolgung

#0 /var/www/web/html/forum/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(297): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute(Array)
#1 /var/www/web/html/forum/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
#2 /var/www/web/html/forum/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(574): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('INSERT INTO `xf...', Array)
#3 /var/www/web/html/forum/library/XenForo/Model/Post.php(1715): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert('xf_post', Array)
#4 /var/www/web/html/forum/library/XenForo/Model/Post.php(1501): XenForo_Model_Post->_copyPost(Array, Array, Array)
#5 /var/www/web/html/forum/library/XenForo/Model/Post.php(1405): XenForo_Model_Post->_moveOrCopyPosts('copy', Array, Array, Array, Array)
#6 /var/www/web/html/forum/library/XenForo/Model/InlineMod/Post.php(475): XenForo_Model_Post->copyPosts(Array, Array, Array, Array)
#7 /var/www/web/html/forum/library/XenForo/Model/InlineMod/Post.php(419): XenForo_Model_InlineMod_Post->_moveOrCopyPosts('copy', Array, Array, Array, Array, NULL)
#8 /var/www/web/html/forum/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/InlineMod/Post.php(232): XenForo_Model_InlineMod_Post->copyPosts(Array, Array, NULL)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
#9 /var/www/web/html/forum/library/SV/MultiPrefix/XenForo/ControllerPublic/InlineMod/Post.php(13): XenForo_ControllerPublic_InlineMod_Post->_moveOrCopyPostsAction('canCopyPosts', 'copyPosts', 'XenForo_ViewPub...', 'inline_mod_post...')
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
#10 /var/www/web/html/forum/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/InlineMod/Post.php(155): SV_MultiPrefix_XenForo_ControllerPublic_InlineMod_Post->_moveOrCopyPostsAction('canCopyPosts', 'copyPosts', 'XenForo_ViewPub...', 'inline_mod_post...')
#11 /var/www/web/html/forum/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): XenForo_ControllerPublic_InlineMod_Post->actionCopy()
#12 /var/www/web/html/forum/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#13 /var/www/web/html/forum/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#14 {main}

Benötigter Status

array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(62) "http://www.test.com/forum/inline-mod/post/copy"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(7) {
    ["thread_type"] => string(8) "existing"
    ["existing_url"] => string(90) "http://www.test.com/forum/threads/test.146705/#post-12"
    ["save"] => string(18) "Beiträge kopieren"
    ["posts"] => array(1) {
      [0] => string(6) "297481"
    }
    ["_xfConfirm"] => string(1) "1"
    ["redirect"] => string(90) "http://www.test.com/forum/threads/test.146705/#post-12"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
  }
}

Last edited:
Please give the full error message, as the MySQL statement error appears truncated and if you are using the latest MultiPrefix's.

It happens after the last update one or tow days before.
I can send you what i see. How can i see "the full error"?
There are always truncated error messages.

It happens after the last update one or tow days before.
I can send you what i see. How can i see "the full error"?
There are always truncated error messages.
This is an error caused by something post related. Please check if you've updated any add-ons which affect posts (or not updated).

A post related add-on will not always show up in the stack trace, and the MultiPrefix bits have already successfully processed by the time posts data is being copied.

Since your MySQL server is malconfigured, I can't help you without a usable error message. Providing support for why MySQL/PHP isn't returning error messages is well outside the support I can offer for an add-on.

Last edited:
Every 2 weeks I have to move a bunch of threads from one section to another and change the prefix. It never works when moving the thread and I have to do it after moving instead. Known issue?
Multi Prefix 1.4.15 / XF 1.5.11

Every 2 weeks I have to move a bunch of threads from one section to another and change the prefix. It never works when moving the thread and I have to do it after moving instead. Known issue?
Multi Prefix 1.4.15 / XF 1.5.11
There has been a couple of bugfixes related to moving threads (1.5.2 is the major one), can you try updating to see if that fixes it?

Is this add-on compatible with Xenforo Resource Manager yet? We want to allow multi-prefixes in XFRM
If not- can someone suggest an add-on similar to this which works with XFRM? Thanks!

J.

Is this add-on compatible with Xenforo Resource Manager yet? We want to allow multi-prefixes in XFRM
If not- can someone suggest an add-on similar to this which works with XFRM? Thanks!

J.
It was broken but I fixed it a while ago. I have had any reports of the XFRM integration being broken.

Is Multi Prefix compatible with Snog’s TMDB (Movie Thread Starter) add-on?

I believe so. I did need to work with @Snog to fix support for one of this add-ons.
Sorry but unfortunately no, the TMDB thread starters are not compatible with this add-on. The thread starters almost completely take over the thread writing routine from XenForo so very few add-ons would work with them.

Once it's established that a thread is a Movie or TV thread, XenForo is no longer involved with writing/creating thread except at the very basic levels. So any info from another add-on modifying the thread will lose it's data and not function.

Sorry but unfortunately no, the TMDB thread starters are not compatible with this add-on. The thread starters almost completely take over the thread writing routine from XenForo so very few add-ons would work with them.

Once it's established that a thread is a Movie or TV thread, XenForo is no longer involved with writing/creating thread except at the very basic levels. So any info from another add-on modifying the thread will lose it's data and not function.

I actually bought this add-on, and it seems to be working fine with your TMDB add-on. So what am I missing? Is there something I should be worried about?

Reactions: Xon
Top Bottom