1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A2 Hosting - 51% Off - From $3.92 - 3700+ Reviews - US/EU/Asia - SSD Drives

Discussion in 'Third-Party Services & Offers' started by Alex - A2Hosting, Apr 27, 2016.

1. Alex - A2Hosting

Alex - A2Hosting Active Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

What is Turbo?

Our Turbo servers provide a drop-in Apache replacement that load pages up to 20X faster page loads compared to standard hosting. What makes our Turbo servers so fast?
    • Fewer users per server
    • A2 Optimized - Powered By APC/OPcache & Turbo Cache
    • Uses less CPU and memory than Apache
    • Handles connections faster and more efficiently
    • Provides enhanced stability
    You can find out more of the differences between our Turbo and standard servers by clicking here.

What some of our clients say:

Corey - BC, Canada
    Alexandra Leslie - Gainesville, FL
    CJones - Hertfordshire, United Kingdom
    Flynn
    Agostino P- Venice, Italy
    Andreas S - Cornwall, United Kingdom
    Want to see more reviews? Check out our 3700+ customer reviews!

Questions? Feel free to contact us at sales [at] a2hosting.com, initiate a live chat or call us on: 888-546-8946

Last edited: Dec 5, 2016
    Jake B. likes this.
  2. Alex - A2Hosting

Thread updated! We are now offering a 17% discount across all of our fully managed dedicated servers.

Johnny101 likes this.
  3. Johnny101

Johnny101 New Member

So far I'm very happy with the service from A2 hosting very helpful with the migration from the old host

4. Alex - A2Hosting

Thanks for the feedback Johnny :). We're happy to have you guys on board with us.

Wishing you the best with your forum!

Johnny101 likes this.
  5. Alex - A2Hosting

Thread updated with our latest promotion for Black Friday / Cyber Monday! Offer is valid until the 2nd of December so act fast!

We're also offering 50% off on all fully managed VPS servers until the 2nd of December. Click here for more details.

If anyone has any questions please don't hesitate to reach out to our sales team or to me directly at alex@a2hosting.com

6. kadona

kadona Member

7. kadona

kadona Member

I do not know what A Hosting is not replying to me. I have put in a ticket and had two replies that they are going to answer me. The last time I contacted them was nearly a full day, and still no reply to my query neither there or here. I have just sent another reminder to them. (?????)

Last edited: Dec 12, 2016
  8. Martok

Martok Well-Known Member

I have responded to you about this in the conversation you sent me.

For anyone else, it's always best to contact a hosting company directly on their own website rather than on XenForo (which is how you are asked to contact them in the first post of this thread). Also sales departments for web hosts don't always work at weekends (emergency support does work 24/7 though).

9. kadona

kadona Member

Thank you again Martok.

10. Alex - A2Hosting

Apologies for the delayed response! I can assure you we're not ignoring you :). Martok is correct in that our sales department does not operate 24/7 (though our support team does). Given your query, your ticket would have ended up in our sales queue.

To answer your question, we don't normally provide free domain transfers though if you provide me with your ticket ID I'll see what I can do for you.

Thanks Martok!

11. Martok

Martok Well-Known Member

I think they are hoping for free migration of their site to you rather than free domain transfer, going by the discussions had in the other thread.

No problem. :)

12. sadiq6210

sadiq6210 Active Member

We are happy to be with you since 2014, your servers are very fast and stable.
    I would like to thank you Alex for the discount you gave us through Xenforo forum :)

13. Alex - A2Hosting

Aha thanks again! The ticket quote he provided via PM mentioned a domain transfer so that is where the confusion came from. Good news if it isn't, cPanel site transfers are free :)

@kadona - If it is a website transfer you're after (transferring your files, emails etc) from your former provider and not the domain name then this is free and we'll take care of it for you, if your old provider runs on cPanel. I have replied to your PM again including all the details we need to make this a successful transfer :).

Thank you! Happy to have you on board with us. Don't hesitate to reach out should you need it :).

14. kadona

kadona Member

Thank you Alex and Martok. I have received the necessary information from Alex in a PM. I made the mistake of thinking it was a 24-hour support service.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2016
  15. Alex - A2Hosting

Thanks! I've got eyes on your ticket now.

Thank you for choosing A2 Hosting. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further issues.