A lot of user group permissons in one add-on [Deleted]

Akinak

Akinak submitted a new resource:

Some new permissions - Just give your users more reasons to use paid groups.

This addon expands the list of permissions that you can specify users or usergroups . Introducing additional constraints can be more flexible to adjust the difference between the usergroups , so this will increase the attractiveness of paid usergroups to members of your forum.

The best way to sell something - give it a try this limited version . With this addon you can configure flexible restrictions .

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
I bought it but I cant download it!

"
akinak.com.ua
Sorry, we couldn't find the order you searched for. Please verify the order number and email are correct. If you just placed the order, please check back in a few minutes or look in your inbox for an email containing a direct link.
"

It seems that some problems with my paypal account.
I can not accept a payment, only reject apparently so the addon not send automatically.
I send an attachment. I apologize for the inconvenience.

how should this work?

do you mean "can view only OWN threads"? (how else should a thread have a users content, if he's not able to see it:D )

XenForo has two permissions:
  • View threads by others:
    • If is allowed all users can see the thread in the list of threads and their content.
    • If not allowed, only the author of thread can see the thread in the list of threads and their content.
  • View thread content:
    • If is allowed all users can see the thread in the list of threads and their content.
    • If not allowed, all users can see the thread in the list of threads but anyone can not see the content, neither the author of thread.
I need one permission which allow that all users can see the thread in the list of threads and that only allows the author to view the content of the thread but not to other users. Is possible to add this to the addon??

Thanks and sorry for my english, i'm using Google Translator to read and write.

Last edited:
    • If not allowed, only the author of thread can see the thread in the list of threads and their content.
  • View thread content:
    • If not allowed, all users can see the thread in the list of threads but anyone can see the content, neither the author of thread.
I need one permission which allow that all users can see the thread in the list of threads and that only allows the author to view the content of the thread but not to other users. Is possible to add this to the addon??

Thanks and sorry for my english, i'm using Google Translator to read and write.

I think I understand what is required.
But maybe it is better suited privacy settings?

Akinak updated Some new permissions with a new update entry:

add "View own content"

Try to resolve this request:

• View thread content:
    • If not allowed, all users can see the thread in the list of threads...

Read the rest of this update entry...

@Akinak Thanks so much to add this permission as requested.

How I can send a small donation because now the addon is free.

Regards, Luis.

Akinak updated Some new permissions with a new update entry:

Add some new perms

3) Limit the number of likes/ posts in the last 24 hours . Here I think everything is clear. Number of likes that the user did in the last 24 hours is calculated, if there are more than exposed , it is impossible Like / unlike . As time goes by - a function appears again . Perhaps we ought to display a message , now the link is simply hidden.

4) Limit the number of themes in the section topics per day. Suitable for any trade forum .

5)
Added the right to view personal warnings. Details of...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi, @Akinak I think your add-on has not take the "profile post like" into account.

While the "profile post like" is still counted into the total like, it will be a sweet target for the "like-spammer" for bypassing your add-on
Thank You for your comment. I will consider in the next version.

Top Bottom