1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.3 A few styling questions

Discussion in 'Styling and Customization Questions' started by Justin Long, Jun 16, 2014.

1. Justin Long

Justin Long New Member

I had a couple of questions, and they are probably easy edits since I've probably looked over what I was searching for.

First, I've been trying to figure out to change the color of the red text that exists in the main thread list on the front page.

[​IMG]
    I've found the place to change the numbers, but I haven't found where the control is to change the text color of the words "Discussions:", and "Messages:".

Second, I need to change the red text to white in the username sidebar on the front page.

[​IMG]
    Again, I could only find the place to change the color of the numbers, not the words.

I know I can change them using the color palette, but I need to change specifically these two parts independently from the rest. Any help is very much appreciated. It's frustrating because I know these are easy edits but I've just spent so long banging my head into a wall. So if you have anything for me, thank you, thank you, thank you!

I hope everyone is having a great day!

Last edited: Jun 16, 2014
  2. Justin Long

Justin Long New Member

Anybody have any ideas?

3. Tracy Perry

Tracy Perry Well-Known Member

Found using Chrome Inspector

This should work (in EXTRA.css) for the first

Code:
    .node .nodeStats .pairsInline dt {
    color:blue;
    }
    For the second this should
    Code:
    .sidebar .visitorPanel .pairsJustified dt {
    color:red;
    }

Last edited: Jun 17, 2014
    Justin Long likes this.
  4. Justin Long

Justin Long New Member

Thank you so much. I very much appreciate your assistance.