[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) PRO

[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) PRO [Paid] 1.2.2b

No permission to buy ($40.00)
Jaxel updated [8wayRun.Com] XenPorta 2 (Portal) PRO with a new update entry:

Version 1.1.4 CHANGELOG

• Add JS version checks throughout the addon to prevent issues in case a user's cache is out of date and refuses to retrieve new files.
  • The Recent Threads widget has been updated for XenForo 1.5! It now uses the XF1.5 included thread_list_item_simple template to populate it's list.
  • Same goes for the Recent Threads Tabbed widget.
  • XF1.5's new Thread Reply Bans system added to articles view.
  • XF1.5's new Thread Tag system has been added to articles view.

Read the rest of this update entry...

I have missed a few updates (currently at 1.1.0a). Can I just directly update to the latest XP2 version? I have updated Xenforo to the latest version.

Can you upgrade to the latest version without having to install each release at a time? Also, do you simply drop the files over the old ones?

Hello, i'm a customer of XenPorta 2 pro and i'm using last version 1.1.4 on xenforo 1.4.5.
The upload of a slider image fails every time with this message: Failed to upload and convert slider image.
I have no errors on console. how do i solve it? Actually i cannot promote any article to feature.
Thanks

EDIT: solved, it was my internal_data and data folders not writable

Last edited:
I wonder if its possible and how to change the Recent thread (Thread_recent) to not show the thread starter and instead show the last poster (both icon and username, or at least username)?

I just installed it and was following your videos guides. When the widgets appeared on the right, the entry box for New Profile Posts is popping out to the right. I tried it on the default template & it also happens with that. Any idea how to fix it or why it's happening?
493cfc147d.png

This is most likely a dumb question but how do I display the various categories on the article page apart from being at the bottom of every article, is there a sidebar block for it or something?

I have missed a few updates (currently at 1.1.0a). Can I just directly update to the latest XP2 version? I have updated Xenforo to the latest version.
Can you upgrade to the latest version without having to install each release at a time? Also, do you simply drop the files over the old ones?
Updates are cascading.

How do I update this add on seeing it is a .rar file?
Oops, installed Windows 10 and it reset my WinRAR settings to RAR, instead of ZIP. Just use winRAR or 7ZIP to extract the file.

I wonder if its possible and how to change the Recent thread (Thread_recent) to not show the thread starter and instead show the last poster (both icon and username, or at least username)?
The Recent Threads widget uses the default widget included with XenForo. Just make some template modifications.

After upgrade. I don't know or I could not find where to config again for auto title alignment.

It looks like this:
View attachment 115103
Style Properties.

This is most likely a dumb question but how do I display the various categories on the article page apart from being at the bottom of every article, is there a sidebar block for it or something?
There is a widget called Keywords (Categories).

@Jaxel,

Is this part of the FAQ

I don't like the articles index page and how the articles/features are in the main content area, can I make my own article home page?

Make a blank page node in XenForo and simply hook your widgets around that. However, this won't have all the nice conveniences built into the included articles index, such as pagination.

That I need to follow to make multiple article pages? I basically want to make multiple /articles areas on the site to promote different parts of the siteband recreate the feel of different portals.

@Jaxel,

Is this part of the FAQ

That I need to follow to make multiple article pages? I basically want to make multiple /articles areas on the site to promote different parts of the siteband recreate the feel of different portals.
Would be easier just to use the category system, wouldnt it?

After the facebook widget got updated (and you can no longer specify its width), it goes far outside the borders of the other sidebar elements.

What gives, @Jaxel ?

Top Bottom