[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) PRO

[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) PRO [Paid] 1.2.2b

No permission to buy ($40.00)
Is there any safe way to update version within EWR2 branch (not XP1 to XP2) ? I was looking or this in FAQ, Updates and Overall sections - none found.

Thanks for the awesome plugin. I just finished watching your video:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I have a query regarding the "promote thread" thread tool. For some reason, it is not showing up for me.
Screenshot 2015-01-05 19.08.15.webp
Is there a quick fix for this at all?

I have a query regarding the "promote thread" thread tool. For some reason, it is not showing up for me.
View attachment 93745
Is there a quick fix for this at all?
Do you have permissions?

It also looks like your skin is a bit messed up. The links are added using template hooks. If your skin deleted the hooks, then they wont get added.

I am trying to use custom images for the prev and next buttons for the attachments widget slider. I also have a gallery button. Please advise I want to stack them on right side of slider

Attachments

• arrow.webp
    arrow.webp
    1.4 KB · Views: 15
  • gallery.webp
    gallery.webp
    1.9 KB · Views: 17
I am trying to use custom images for the prev and next buttons for the attachments widget slider. I also have a gallery button. Please advise I want to stack them on right side of slider
Uhh... you want me to help you with your skin?

Whats the issue you are having with prebreak? Any content with a prebreak tag is IGNORED.

It's showing the full content of the articles on the article page. I have experimented with the new break text field, but it just adds this text to the bottom of the article. I previously used prebreak BB codes to do this, and it looks like it's ignoring those as well.

In short, I have no way to abbreviate the article body text shown on the article index other than specify a short character cutoff, but this breaks in an arbitrary way, without regard for paragraphs, images, quotes, etc.

That was fixed in 1.0.3... we're up to 1.0.5a now... update.

This sounds similar to my issue. There's still a bug here.

Edit: I have not yet upgraded to 1.6.

Confirmed that this was fixed in version 1.6. Thanks @Jaxel !

Last edited:
Code:
Error Info
ErrorException: Undefined offset: 0 - library/EWRporta2/Widget/Features.php:8
Generated By: Steel, A moment ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home/admin/web/g4x1.com/public_html/library/EWRporta2/Widget/Features.php(8): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined offse...', '/home/admin/web...', 8, Array)
#1 /home/admin/web/g4x1.com/public_html/library/EWRporta2/Model/Widlinks.php(240): EWRporta2_Widget_Features->getUncachedData(Array, Array)
#2 /home/admin/web/g4x1.com/public_html/library/EWRporta2/ViewPublic/Global.php(79): EWRporta2_Model_Widlinks->getWidlinkParams(Array)
#3 /home/admin/web/g4x1.com/public_html/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php(220): EWRporta2_ViewPublic_Global->prepareParams()
#4 /home/admin/web/g4x1.com/public_html/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php(71): XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject('EWRporta2_ViewP...', 'Html', Array, 'EWRporta2_Artic...')
#5 /home/admin/web/g4x1.com/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(586): XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderView('EWRporta2_ViewP...', Array, 'EWRporta2_Artic...', NULL)
#6 /home/admin/web/g4x1.com/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(158): XenForo_FrontController->renderView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic), Array)
#7 /home/admin/web/g4x1.com/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#8 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(20) "http://www.g4x1.com/"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Since 1.0.6 update

As far as sttyling goes, can you make it so that EXTRA.css over-rides the base sttyles in this addon. That way any updates etc style modifications are not lost. Thanks

Uhh... you want me to help you with your skin?
I am looking at the attachments widget template and the accompanying attachments.css .. I just need help sorting it all out

EDIT: I seems perfectly clear to me that the attachments widget and the attachments gallery should be tied together somehow, with something along the likes of a button to use to activate the attachments gallery. This only makes a wonderful addon even better! However you decide to go with this I just want to again express my appreciation for this addon. Thank You!

Last edited:
@Jaxel, I've just upgraded to the latest version. I'm getting this error on my main page (which is a page node):-

An exception occurred: Undefined offset: 0 in /var/www/vhosts/xxx.net/httpdocs/library/EWRporta2/Widget/Features.php on line 8

1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in EWRporta2/Widget/Features.php at line 8
  2. EWRporta2_Widget_Features->getUncachedData() in EWRporta2/Model/Widlinks.php at line 240
  3. EWRporta2_Model_Widlinks->getWidlinkParams() in EWRporta2/ViewPublic/Global.php at line 79
  4. EWRporta2_ViewPublic_Global->prepareParams() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 220
  5. XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php at line 71
  6. XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 586
  7. XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 158
  8. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/vhosts/xxx.net/httpdocs/index.php at line 13
Hope you know what this is and how to resolve.
Cheers,

Rob

@Jaxel, I've just upgraded to the latest version. I'm getting this error on my main page (which is a page node):-

An exception occurred: Undefined offset: 0 in /var/www/vhosts/xxx.net/httpdocs/library/EWRporta2/Widget/Features.php on line 8

1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in EWRporta2/Widget/Features.php at line 8
  2. EWRporta2_Widget_Features->getUncachedData() in EWRporta2/Model/Widlinks.php at line 240
  3. EWRporta2_Model_Widlinks->getWidlinkParams() in EWRporta2/ViewPublic/Global.php at line 79
  4. EWRporta2_ViewPublic_Global->prepareParams() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 220
  5. XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php at line 71
  6. XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 586
  7. XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 158
  8. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/vhosts/xxx.net/httpdocs/index.php at line 13
Hope you know what this is and how to resolve.
Cheers,

Rob

I was getting the same error. I deleted my features widget and reinstalled it after the upgrade.
no more problems.

@Jaxel - I'd like to have the top breadcrumb on the portal but not the forum name. Is this possible? It may be worth making it a seperate option in the next update? The reason I say this is because it puts the full name plus description at present, rather than just the name.

Top Bottom