[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) PRO

[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) PRO [Paid] 1.2.2b

No permission to buy ($40.00)
Doesn't this address all these "the articles page doesn't do exactly what I want it to do" use cases?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Meanwhile, @Jaxel any help here?

Am I the only one that is having trouble with both the prebreak tags and the break text? It's ignoring prebreak BB codes, and the break text field from the article promotion page just gets inserted at the bottom of the article.

I found a bug during the deletion of tags

d98f40f75d.png

It works fine on the tag list.

just installed 1.05 upgraded from the old xenporta andwhen going to my site via the url I get Error The requested page could not be found. however index.php?articles/ works. Can't figure out what i'm missing.

I had XenPorta 1.6.0 and bought this version. I disabled XenPorta 1 to use XenPorta 2. First thing I noticed was major lag when loading pages when previously everything was running smoothly. I now get Server Errors in my log that say: Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli_Exception: Can't connect to MySQL server on 'MyDatabaseName' (110) - library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php:333 which when looking at them seem to have:
array(3) {
["url"] => string(146) "MyDomainName/css.php?css=Gritter,GritterEXTRA,bbcm_js,moderator_bar,nat_public_css,xfa_blogs_nav&style=15&dir=LTR&d=1420145345"
["_GET"] => array(4) {
["css"] => string(71) "Gritter,GritterEXTRA,bbcm_js,moderator_bar,nat_public_css,xfa_blogs_nav"
["style"] => string(2) "15"
["dir"] => string(3) "LTR"
["d"] => string(10) "1420145345"
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
I will disable this addon to see if everything goes back to normal. If that does not help I will uninstall to get it back to normal. Can someone let me know what I did wrong?

Update: Disabling the addon did not fix the issue. But uninstalling the addon brought everything back to normal.

Last edited:
Am I the only one that is having trouble with both the prebreak tags and the break text? It's ignoring prebreak BB codes, and the break text field from the article promotion page just gets inserted at the bottom of the article.
Whats the issue you are having with prebreak? Any content with a prebreak tag is IGNORED.

just installed 1.05 upgraded from the old xenporta andwhen going to my site via the url I get Error The requested page could not be found. however index.php?articles/ works. Can't figure out what i'm missing.
What is your setting for your index route? It needs to be articles/ not portal/

I had XenPorta 1.6.0 and bought this version. I disabled XenPorta 1 to use XenPorta 2. First thing I noticed was major lag when loading pages when previously everything was running smoothly. I now get Server Errors in my log that say: Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli_Exception: Can't connect to MySQL server on 'MyDatabaseName' (110) - library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php:333 which when looking at them seem to have:
array(3) {
["url"] => string(146) "MyDomainName/css.php?css=Gritter,GritterEXTRA,bbcm_js,moderator_bar,nat_public_css,xfa_blogs_nav&style=15&dir=LTR&d=1420145345"
["_GET"] => array(4) {
["css"] => string(71) "Gritter,GritterEXTRA,bbcm_js,moderator_bar,nat_public_css,xfa_blogs_nav"
["style"] => string(2) "15"
["dir"] => string(3) "LTR"
["d"] => string(10) "1420145345"
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
I will disable this addon to see if everything goes back to normal. If that does not help I will uninstall to get it back to normal. Can someone let me know what I did wrong?

Update: Disabling the addon did not fix the issue. But uninstalling the addon brought everything back to normal.
I dont know, it sounds more like something went wrong during the installation. All accounts are saying XP2 runs far better than XP1.

Is it possible to auto-promote and/or auto-feature threads based on the likes they recieved?
Not at the moment. I dont see how this could be a popular feature. I know I wouldn't want to auto-promote content in such a method.

What would be the eval code to match every category pages. I have a nice home page, I have some portals but each tags or categories have the same layout as the /articles page and I don't want that :/

I have noticed that the category chooser (the '+' button) appear only in the Article List Widget. I have created a new widget in which I display categories, I have included the same template as in the Article List Bit template but at the end, everything is working fine except this + button. Do you know why?

Are watermarks something you could consider adding to XP2 in the future?

What would be the eval code to match every category pages. I have a nice home page, I have some portals but each tags or categories have the same layout as the /articles page and I don't want that :/

This is what I use to create a layout to affect all Category Pages...

Code:
!empty($params['category']) && $params['category']

@Jaxel - I haven't had an email come through with the download link? Managed to download when first paid, but was on work laptop - email has not come through with the fetchapp link for the file however.

Transaction ID: 3CD75190L7798852D

Can you PM me with download link for my specific file as i am now at home and want to work on a project?

@Jaxel - I haven't had an email come through with the download link? Managed to download when first paid, but was on work laptop - email has not come through with the fetchapp link for the file however.

Transaction ID: 3CD75190L7798852D

Can you PM me with download link for my specific file as i am now at home and want to work on a project?
I resent you the product. Please check your spam folders.

Top Bottom