[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) PRO

[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) PRO [Paid] 1.2.2b

No permission to buy ($40.00)
I know there are some 30+ widgets listed. How do I find the code for the widgets? I am trying to add whatever kind of slider widget may have been built in but I don't see anything. I also don't have a article widget...

@Jaxel, I'm not sure what's going on, but I don't see options to promote or feature articles?? I'm on verson XF1.5.2 and I don't see anything wrong with my option settings in XF admin. Do you have any idea why this could be?

1520082967264.webp1520083002707.webp1520083069652.webp

Is it possible to display the first few comments on an article and allow a user to see more via a dropdown that doesn't move them to an entirely different page?

Also, can the look and text of the "continue" button be customized?

Last edited:
I know there are some 30+ widgets listed. How do I find the code for the widgets? I am trying to add whatever kind of slider widget may have been built in but I don't see anything. I also don't have a article widget...
Install the widgets...

@Jaxel, I'm not sure what's going on, but I don't see options to promote or feature articles?? I'm on verson XF1.5.2 and I don't see anything wrong with my option settings in XF admin. Do you have any idea why this could be?

View attachment 170325View attachment 170326View attachment 170327
Permissions.

Is it possible to display the first few comments on an article and allow a user to see more via a dropdown that doesn't move them to an entirely different page?

Also, can the look and text of the "continue" button be customized?
No.

You can style ANYTHING in XF if you know how CSS works.

Hi,

I just switched my site over to a new host and some of my style files were unaccessible so I brought in an older backup. All seems to be working now, except for the random background images. They're not showing at all. It's just a black background.

I have images in the
Code:
/styles/header/random folder, so not sure what the problem is?
I also have the
Code:
/styles/header/header.php?node={$quickNavSelected}&user={$visitor.customFields.header}
code in template style properties.

Can you send me some instructions on how to get the random backgrounds back?

Website address: http://www.simheads.com

Hi I'm getting spammed and I think this error might have something to do with it:
library/EWRporta2/ControllerPublic/Thread.php:12
I'm running XenPortal 2 pro version 1.1.9 on Xenforo 1.5.5
I can see from previous comments that this was a problem way back in version 1.0.8 but was fixed with updates. Could you please have a think and let me know what you think might be causing this please.

I been searching but can't find the answer.

I have about 175 articles in an forum, but i no longer want any of them to be 'promoted' is there a way i can mass un-promote all the posts in forum, instead of selecting each one and deleting the article promotion, i don't want to delete the threads/posts, just the article promotion.

Hello
I have upgraded from 1.0.7 to 1.2.2b but it keeps telling me version 1.0.7 via "Installed Add-ons". How can I fix it?

Edit: I fixed it by my self!

Last edited:
Hi,

I just switched my site over to a new host and some of my style files were unaccessible so I brought in an older backup. All seems to be working now, except for the random background images. They're not showing at all. It's just a black background.

I have images in the
Code:
/styles/header/random folder, so not sure what the problem is?
I also have the
Code:
/styles/header/header.php?node={$quickNavSelected}&user={$visitor.customFields.header}
code in template style properties.

Can you send me some instructions on how to get the random backgrounds back?

Website address: http://www.simheads.com

bump

Question to advance users :

How hide breadcum and title from home?

I found this for title on forum :

Code:
.forum_list .titleBar h1 {
font-size: 0px;
}

but only work on forum page, no for xenporta2 homepage

------------------------

and this for breadcum on forum

Code:
.forum_list .breadBoxTop {
display: none;
}

.forum_list .breadBoxBottom {
display: none;
}

but again not work with xenporta2.

Plz, what i can do?

@Jaxel

See the curious behavior of xenporta 2 and Engintron

1 - if you visit my home page (like visitor), you will see as if you were logged in under the administrator's account.

2 - Visitors who see the account opened at home page, can not log-out or logged in from home page

3 - Admin can not log-out from front-side, only log-out from back-side (admin site)

4 - This problem only happens on Xenporta2 homepage.

5 - Problem occurs from any browser

This only happens on home page, and only and it only resolves if Engintron is disabled, no other plugin or modification is involved.

Error on console ( but not related ): Error parsing header X-XSS-Protection: 1, 1; mode=block: expected semicolon at character position 2. The default protections will be applied.

Top Bottom