[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) PRO

[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) PRO [Paid] 1.2.2b

No permission to buy ($40.00)

I did overwrite all my 1.2.2 version files with the new 1.2.2b files. But in ACP it still shows only version 1.2.2 and no "b". Why is this?

xenporta2_122_no_b.webp

Hey Jaxel, is there a way to add widgets that use the XenForo template syntax? Specifically trying to get the AH Discord widget added
394deef9cf22acb186768c79bdc6d01b.png

The icons (I'm using attachments as icons) on Featured Articles are very blurry, is there a setting somewhere that controls the compression or something? Thanks.

So this is a dumb question but how would I update this? If I've already purchased it obviously.
Updates are emailed directly.

Hey Jaxel, is there a way to add widgets that use the XenForo template syntax? Specifically trying to get the AH Discord widget added
394deef9cf22acb186768c79bdc6d01b.png
Sure you can... just make your own widget. Check the FAQ.

The icons (I'm using attachments as icons) on Featured Articles are very blurry, is there a setting somewhere that controls the compression or something? Thanks.
Search for the word "thumbnail" in your admin CP options.

I'm working on a website with Xenporta but for the life of me I can't figure out how to add the calendar date like most sites have.
View attachment 160306View attachment 160307
Its an option in the style properties.

I would like to buy this plugin. But has to ask first, is this script enough to do the same as on your site? So with little boxes like that? or what else do I need? `would you help me if they asked you to set it that way?

graetz

I would like to buy this plugin. But has to ask first, is this script enough to do the same as on your site? So with little boxes like that? or what else do I need? `would you help me if they asked you to set it that way?

graetz
Everything you see on my website is built using my addons.

Hello :) I have purchased a copy of XenPorta2 from here, but it hasnt shown up with the download link. Could I please get a hand to get it sorted, thanks :)

Jaxel,

Still love this plugin its a really pretty slick, one thing I wanted to find out though is that I wanted to create a completely custom layout. So I want to keep the current landing page that I have and hte standard pages layout but I wanted to create a new page that I put some new custom modules on.

For instance I have Home | Forum | Pages

I wanted to now have another one called "Module" and fill it with custom modules, is this possible or does it have to be tied to existing xenforo layouts?

hi @Jaxel and xenporta user

how to duplicate or create articlelist (main) widget?
i want create multiple template set, option set only display from difference source of article category..
my home page i create from page so i can add multiple articlelist main
example:
1. article main: display article with image attachment from category xxx
2. article main image: only display image and tittle from category xxx
3. article main tittle: display tittle only from category xxx

is that posible ? or this possible using rawhtml with php callback??

Top Bottom