[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) PRO

[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) PRO [Paid] 1.2.2b

No permission to buy ($40.00)
I just updated to 1.2.2b and now all my Widgets are gone off my front page. Also my Feature Slider no longer is there ether. The Framework is enabled, unsure what happened? I seen nothing about this in the updates or faqs.

Edit 1
I went from 1.1.7a to 1.2.2b

Edit 2
It appears it broke all my layouts.

Edit 3
I'm a ******* Idiot.. forgot to update the accrual Add on.. Only uploaded the files.

Last edited:
Hmmm... it was gone from the first time we set it up and chose a node to auto promote to articles... wonder what caused it not to show up. We certainly did not remove it.

@Jaxel

Is there a way to create a widget on the portal home page and then promote a thread to an article that will show up in that particular widget... is there a way to select which widget an article is promoted to?

Sorry if this is in the wrong place.

I keep getting this Server Error message. Has anyone else dealt with this problem before?

Server Error Log
Error Info
ErrorException: Undefined index: thread - library/EWRporta2/ControllerPublic/Thread.php:11
Generated By: Unknown Account, Today at 9:52 AM
Stack Trace
#0 /home/australi/public_html/library/EWRporta2/ControllerPublic/Thread.php(11): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/home/australi/...', 11, Array)
#1 /home/australi/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): EWRporta2_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionIndex()
#2 /home/australi/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#3 /home/australi/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#4 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(74) "https://www.australianfreshwaterturtles.com.au/threads/adding-salts.15323/"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

When I try to update an article I get the following error. Xenfor and Xenporta 2 are fully updated. Any ideas?

erver Error
Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'feature_media' in 'field list'

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 632
  5. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->update() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1654
  6. XenForo_DataWriter->_update() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1623
  7. XenForo_DataWriter->_save() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1419
  8. XenForo_DataWriter->save() in EWRporta2/Model/Features.php at line 178
  9. EWRporta2_Model_Features->updateFeature() in EWRporta2/ControllerPublic/Thread.php at line 207
  10. EWRporta2_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionPromoteFeature() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
  11. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  12. XenForo_FrontController->run() in D:/thesasclan.co.uk/index.php at line 13

Sorry if this is in the wrong place.

I keep getting this Server Error message. Has anyone else dealt with this problem before?

Server Error Log
Error Info
ErrorException: Undefined index: thread - library/EWRporta2/ControllerPublic/Thread.php:11
Generated By: Unknown Account, Today at 9:52 AM
Stack Trace
#0 /home/australi/public_html/library/EWRporta2/ControllerPublic/Thread.php(11): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/home/australi/...', 11, Array)
#1 /home/australi/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): EWRporta2_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionIndex()
#2 /home/australi/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#3 /home/australi/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#4 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(74) "https://www.australianfreshwaterturtles.com.au/threads/adding-salts.15323/"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}
The April 17 update addresses this specific error.

When I try to update an article I get the following error. Xenfor and Xenporta 2 are fully updated. Any ideas?

erver Error
Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'feature_media' in 'field list'

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 632
  5. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->update() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1654
  6. XenForo_DataWriter->_update() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1623
  7. XenForo_DataWriter->_save() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1419
  8. XenForo_DataWriter->save() in EWRporta2/Model/Features.php at line 178
  9. EWRporta2_Model_Features->updateFeature() in EWRporta2/ControllerPublic/Thread.php at line 207
  10. EWRporta2_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionPromoteFeature() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
  11. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  12. XenForo_FrontController->run() in D:/thesasclan.co.uk/index.php at line 13
In addition to running the upgrade script, you must also upload the files with each update.

is it possible to make a option set for the widget Threads Recent to exclude a specific topic?
If yes how?
The recent threads widget allows you to select which forums to feature.

@Jaxel

Is there a way to create a widget on the portal home page and then promote a thread to an article that will show up in that particular widget... is there a way to select which widget an article is promoted to?
Sure... you can create any widget you want...

Problem fixed, uninstalled and rolled back to 1.2.1, will try 1.2.2b later.

Never mind, simples, doh!

Last edited:
Sure... you can create any widget you want...
Well yeah... I am very aware of that, but that does not answer my question. When you select a thread to promote to an article, you do not have the option of selecting a particular widget. So... the question is... how do we create a widget and then get an article promoted to that widget. If that is possible... we will need specific instructions.

How about getting a right column in search results, including New Posts results? What would be the code for the layout... "forum_view" being for viewing forums... what would it be for search results and new posts results?

Thanks!

Well yeah... I am very aware of that, but that does not answer my question. When you select a thread to promote to an article, you do not have the option of selecting a particular widget. So... the question is... how do we create a widget and then get an article promoted to that widget. If that is possible... we will need specific instructions.

How about getting a right column in search results, including New Posts results? What would be the code for the layout... "forum_view" being for viewing forums... what would it be for search results and new posts results?

Thanks!
Threads don't get promoted to widgets...

I have done, js, library and styles folder from the 1.2.2b update.

Do I have to do 1.2.2 and 1.2.2a first?
It sounds like when you installed 1.2.1, you did not upload the Install.php before running the upgrade script. Because you did not, the feature_media field did not get installed. If you don't follow the install procedures, you will have issues.

I think you understand what I am trying to do... is it possible and how? We have a widget on our front page in the left column that pulls in threads from a forum. Is it possible to only push certain threads to that widget?

Thanks!

if you purchased this addon you will receive the updates via mail, check your email and use the latest version ;)

Top Bottom