[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) PRO

[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) PRO [Paid] 1.2.2b

No permission to buy ($40.00)
Hi,
After updated xenporta to latest version and when I've tried to move threads from to another category I'm getting error below. And they were not marked as "promote article" or "promote features".
Code:
ErrorException: Undefined index: thread - library/EWRporta2/ControllerPublic/Thread.php:11
#0 /home/osxinfon/public_html/library/EWRporta2/ControllerPublic/Thread.php(11): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/home/osxinfon/...', 11, Array)
#1 /home/osxinfon/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): EWRporta2_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionIndex()
#2 /home/osxinfon/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#3 /home/osxinfon/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#4 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(73) "https://osxinfo.net/konu/the-volume-could-not-be-verified-completely.659/"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Without the arrow, the dropdown menu will never show up... unless your skin changed something, in which case I can't give you support on that.
Dunno... UI.X says it's XenPorta... and you say it's UI.X... I can't win on that one.

At any rate... the following got rid of the tab and I created a custom tab for the HOME page.

Code:
.navTab.articles {display:none !important;}

So the HOTFIX updates everything again and not just what needs to be fixed?

I have updated twice in the last couple of days and both times it broke some of our customizations. If I were an everyday coder/developer it might be okay, but it takes me forever to figure out how to fix stuff... I just hate messin' with it.

So the HOTFIX updates everything again and not just what needs to be fixed?

I have updated twice in the last couple of days and both times it broke some of our customizations. If I were an everyday coder/developer it might be okay, but it takes me forever to figure out how to fix stuff... I just hate messin' with it.
Hotfixes dont need to be "upgraded"... just upload the files. You dont need to run the upgrade script.

Hello,

As ArticleView calls the message template, I'm trying to use a conditional there for showing some specific info in my articles. So I put this in the "message" template:

<xen:if is="{$contentTemplate} == 'EWRporta2_ArticleView'" />
Info to show
</xen:if>

...but it does not show anything. Any clues?

@Jaxel ... We have the thread sorting set to chronological date descending on the articles forum, but when someone replies to a thread, it is bumping it on the home page where the articles are promoted to. I can't seem to find a separate setting for keeping the promoted articles sorted the same as in the actual articles forum. Where can I fix this?

Thanks,
Sonnie

I wanted to uninstall the addon but got this error:

ErrorException: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() - library/EWRporta2/Install.php:357

#0 /var/www/vhosts/domain.online/public_html/library/EWRporta2/Install.php(357): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(2, 'Invalid argumen...', '/var/www/vhosts...', 357, Array)
#1 /var/www/vhosts/domain.online/public_html/library/EWRporta2/Install.php(329): EWRporta2_Install->_uninstall_0()
#2 [internal function]: EWRporta2_Install::uninstallCode(Array)
#3 /var/www/vhosts/domain.online/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter/AddOn.php(214): call_user_func(Array, Array)
#4 /var/www/vhosts/domain.online/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1793): XenForo_DataWriter_AddOn->_postDelete()
#5 /var/www/vhosts/domain.online/public_html/library/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php(123): XenForo_DataWriter->delete()
#6 /var/www/vhosts/domain.online/public_html/library/ThemeHouse/InstallUpgrade/Extend/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php(77): XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionDelete()
#7 /var/www/vhosts/domain.online/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): ThemeHouse_InstallUpgrade_Extend_XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionDelete()
#8 /var/www/vhosts/domain.online/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#9 /var/www/vhosts/domain.online/public_html/admin.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#10 {main}

array(3) {
["url"] => string(57) "http://www.domain.online/admin.php?add-ons/EWRporta2/delete"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["add-ons/EWRporta2/delete"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(2) {
["_xfConfirm"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
}
}

I wanted to uninstall the addon but got this error:

ErrorException: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() - library/EWRporta2/Install.php:357

#0 /var/www/vhosts/domain.online/public_html/library/EWRporta2/Install.php(357): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(2, 'Invalid argumen...', '/var/www/vhosts...', 357, Array)
#1 /var/www/vhosts/domain.online/public_html/library/EWRporta2/Install.php(329): EWRporta2_Install->_uninstall_0()
#2 [internal function]: EWRporta2_Install::uninstallCode(Array)
#3 /var/www/vhosts/domain.online/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter/AddOn.php(214): call_user_func(Array, Array)
#4 /var/www/vhosts/domain.online/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1793): XenForo_DataWriter_AddOn->_postDelete()
#5 /var/www/vhosts/domain.online/public_html/library/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php(123): XenForo_DataWriter->delete()
#6 /var/www/vhosts/domain.online/public_html/library/ThemeHouse/InstallUpgrade/Extend/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php(77): XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionDelete()
#7 /var/www/vhosts/domain.online/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): ThemeHouse_InstallUpgrade_Extend_XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionDelete()
#8 /var/www/vhosts/domain.online/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#9 /var/www/vhosts/domain.online/public_html/admin.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#10 {main}

array(3) {
["url"] => string(57) "http://www.domain.online/admin.php?add-ons/EWRporta2/delete"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["add-ons/EWRporta2/delete"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(2) {
["_xfConfirm"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
}
}
Add one author (and a profile image) and try again.

Top Bottom