[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) PRO

[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) PRO [Paid] 1.2.2b

No permission to buy ($40.00)
I did not select a poll. I dont see where i can make a poll. No one has a birthday today but i expected a empty block or "upcoming birthdays".

Also, upcoming events widget does not work either.
I tried putting a event a week after today, 2 weeks and a month. The widget won't show up.
So far only the HTML block, articles and sirupo chat work.
Please check out the site and the screenshot provided earlier....
Hope this is solvable :(

I did not select a poll. I dont see where i can make a poll. No one has a birthday today but i expected a empty block or "upcoming birthdays".
Make a poll thread.

Also, upcoming events widget does not work either.
I tried putting a event a week after today, 2 weeks and a month. The widget won't show up.
So far only the HTML block, articles and sirupo chat work.
Please check out the site and the screenshot provided earlier....
Hope this is solvable :(
Have you even checked the settings for any of these widgets?

Okay i played around a bit and i would like to know if there is maybe a way to add a Block title?
I want the news articles to have a nice big text that says "News". Preferably in my selected font and size.

EDIT: also 2 requests for if @Jaxel wants to... Able to view poll history in the poll widget and/or switch around polls. Also in each article there is a almost unused bar at the bottom.
It would be cool to have "x comments" next to the small categories button, wich is clickable and brings you to the topic, just like the "continue" button.

Also, is there a option to hide the profile/user sideblock? i already have a second one.

Last edited:
Hopefully someone can point me in the right direction.

I installed the add-on without a hitch, and tested promoting my first article, and everything was running fine.

Without changing a thing, now the "Article Tools" link no longer appears by any new thread/post, and I can't seem to find a way to fix it.

In other words, I have no way to promote posts to articles, feature them, etc.

I've checked my permissions (I have them all set to "Allow" in the XenPorta 2 (Portal) PRO section), so I'm at a loss how to get this thing working right.

Jaxel submitted a new resource:

[8wayRun.Com] XenPorta 2 PRO (Portal) - Article System and Widget Framework all-in-one!

Read more about this resource...
Hi Jaxel, I'm having an issue installing your plugin. I originally posted this thread, but was referred to contact the resource author instead. It seems that the installer doesn't have permissions to mkdir() a new directory on my server. Any idea what's going on? There is more specific information in the thread I've linked if you take a look at it.
99bdc5899943ebe28fcfd1eb704fac27.png

Hi Jaxel, I'm having an issue installing your plugin. I originally posted this thread, but was referred to contact the resource author instead. It seems that the installer doesn't have permissions to mkdir() a new directory on my server. Any idea what's going on? There is more specific information in the thread I've linked if you take a look at it.
99bdc5899943ebe28fcfd1eb704fac27.png
You would have to make the directories yourself then... though if your server can't make directories progmatically, you may have other issues you need to look into.

Hello.

I installed Xenporta 1.1.5a (purchased) version for my xenforo 1.5.1, but I have the error:
ErrorException:Fatal Error: Class 'EWRporta2_BbCode_Formatter' not found -library/XenForo/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php:1941

Could you please teach me the reason?
Thank you very much.

Best regards.
Sounds like there was an error in the upload. Reupload the file.

how can i move the copyright notice to the bottom with the other copyright notices?
XenForo Template Modification System.

Hopefully someone can point me in the right direction.

I installed the add-on without a hitch, and tested promoting my first article, and everything was running fine.

Without changing a thing, now the "Article Tools" link no longer appears by any new thread/post, and I can't seem to find a way to fix it.

In other words, I have no way to promote posts to articles, feature them, etc.

I've checked my permissions (I have them all set to "Allow" in the XenPorta 2 (Portal) PRO section), so I'm at a loss how to get this thing working right.
It sounds like you have a revoke permission somewhere... or you've disabled some listeners or template modifications.

You would have to make the directories yourself then... though if your server can't make directories progmatically, you may have other issues you need to look into.
Do you have any idea what might be preventing it from making the directory? And what directories do I need to make manually? I see a EWRporta2 folder, but I still am getting the error when I try to install.
d413d4240a4e4a559f090fec11f7765d.png

Just done with the migration. I wish to know where are the settings for displaying 'date' block on the articles list?

Quick question, I no doubt know that this has been asked before... I'm just wondering how do I go about moving the XenPorta copyright down to where the Xenforo copyright is? If it helps I'm currently running UI.X by Audentio Designs....

i have seen xenforo has a build-in function to display new posts/replies. but i cant find this build-in widget in xenporta 2... :(

Top Bottom