[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) PRO

[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) PRO [Paid] 1.2.2b

No permission to buy ($40.00)
Hi! XenPorta 2 (Portal) PRO It makes doubles title, description on the home page. This is bad for SEO meta data is duplicated on the forum and on the main page! How to fix? Google says that this is not right! You can not have odnikovye meta data on the forum page and the home page!

@Jaxel

Getting this:

Code:
Server Error Log
Error Info
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Class 'EWRporta2_Model_User' not found - library/XenForo/Application.php(528) : eval()'d code:1
Generated By: Unknown Account, Yesterday at 9:38 PM
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(273) "http://www.ecocitycraft.com/forum/css.php?css=EWRporta2,EWRporta2_ArticleList,EWRporta2_Features,EWRporta2_Global,bb_code,dark_postrating,herodev_minecraftstatus_widget_status,message_user_info,nat_public_css,profile_post_list_simple,wf_default&style=9&dir=LTR&d=1443145054"
["_GET"] => array(4) {
["css"] => string(198) "EWRporta2,EWRporta2_ArticleList,EWRporta2_Features,EWRporta2_Global,bb_code,dark_postrating,herodev_minecraftstatus_widget_status,message_user_info,nat_public_css,profile_post_list_simple,wf_default"
["style"] => string(1) "9"
["dir"] => string(3) "LTR"
["d"] => string(10) "1443145054"
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
Reupload the file.

main page title and description
View attachment 117769
Forum page
View attachment 117770

title and description repeated!
Its not really an issue. Even google says not to worry about it. Thats why they just post "warnings" in webmaster tools for it, and not "errors". They don't penalize it... and even then, they only post "warnings" for video meta, not page meta. So they really dont care about it at all.

If you really want to change it though... use the xenforo template modification system.

Why bother to change it if it doesn't matter? Meta tags, back links, cross links, etc, these are pretty much irrelevant anymore. Actual content is what matters

Dear @Jaxel ,

I've searched forums, faq's, looked at your videos but somehow couldn't find any info on this obvious question:

How to make an additional forum menu/node link to a Xenporta 2 category?
In other words: how to display a second Xenporta 2 index page in the forum menu with articles from particular category and custom widgets?

Thanks in advance!

Its not really an issue. Even google says not to worry about it. Thats why they just post "warnings" in webmaster tools for it, and not "errors". They don't penalize it... and even then, they only post "warnings" for video meta, not page meta. So they really dont care about it at all.

If you really want to change it though... use the xenforo template modification system.

Can you answer my question please?

Hey @Jaxel, I couldn't find any FAQ related to make the articles full width and remove the sidebar, could please tell me how?

I tried disabling widget framework and everything but I couldn't do it, maybe i'm missing something?

Dear @Jaxel ,

I've searched forums, faq's, looked at your videos but somehow couldn't find any info on this obvious question:

How to make an additional forum menu/node link to a Xenporta 2 category?
In other words: how to display a second Xenporta 2 index page in the forum menu with articles from particular category and custom widgets?

Thanks in advance!
Category pages are automatically created:
http://8wayrun.com/articles/tournaments.4/category

If you want to display articles on your forum index, use one of the "Articles ..." widgets and place it on your forum index.

Is there anyway to display Better Blogs in the Homepage? This is something I kind of need displayed on it.
Sure there is... make a widget.

Can you answer my question please?
If you disable the widget framework, then you won't have a sidebar on your article index.

@Jaxel: Please consider for next version:
Widget fix - Replacing the current sub-cat tag widget (which is obsolete) with the new content forum tags.

How do I make a widget for blogs? When I go to widgets it says install a widget, and that's it. What exactly do I do?
You need to be in developer mode to create widgets.

@Jaxel: Please consider for next version:
Widget fix - Replacing the current sub-cat tag widget (which is obsolete) with the new content forum tags.
I probably won't be making any new tag cloud widgets anytime soon. The existing tag cloud widget is based on Flash; which is quickly becoming obsolete. Other tag clouds I have seen are based on silverlight or java... and I won't be programming for those either.

Attached are two new XenForo Resource Manager widgets:
1.webp
2.webp

The "Featured Resources" widget is designed based on the default XenForo skin, it may not look right on other skins and may require you to do some CSS changes to get it to look how you wish.

Attachments

Top Bottom