[8WR] XenAtendo (Events) PRO

[8WR] XenAtendo (Events) PRO [Paid] 1.1.5

No permission to buy ($30.00)
I will be making one soon.
I know you hate this question, but do you have an ETA for the XenPorta2 Pro Widget for Upcoming Events for XA2? It a timing thing, our club has a big event coming up and I would really like to install XA2, if it's going to be something like a few days or a week, I'm good, just would like a rough expectation

How about Google API Key? I don't know what API Key to get?
There is a link in the description underneath the api input field. You can get a server api key there. At the moment, the API key is ONLY required for National Holidays. Its non-essential.

Well that's interesting. Wouldn't there be 2 calendar systems? It wouldn't affect me at this point to remove XA1, only 1 event in place, but would removing it do anything to the old event threads?

@Jaxel, installed on test site and posted a test event, it doesn't seem to want to display a map though, any idea if there is something I have to set/tweak to get that working? Checked default style to eliminate style issue, that wasn't it either

Ok I see Birthdays on Weekly views but nothings show on the monthly views??
Same thing, in XA1 for birthdays it showed a link on the day, in XA2 it shows nothing, when you go to weekly view however they are there. It was nice to have an indication of birthdays (not necessarily the username/icon/etc, but a link "3 birthdays")

A couple things:

In XA1 when someone RSVPd there was a comment box, is this gone for good?

Also there was a username list for who had replied, it's still there but a bit more "hidden", will the be an option to break it out into a "footer" list like before, or was this problematic?

Last, when using this with XP2 and promoting to an article, the body of the event post is a calendar entry so I can't insert a "break" text into the body of the 1st post, is the solution to enter an alternate text when promoting to an article?

See what I mean here:
https://www.greateriowareefsociety.org

Finally,

Thanks for the addon & support!!!

If you subscribe to the event ical/csv file, it will get updated as more occurrences get added.
Meaning that I could create a public google calendar, subscribe to my sites ical (from this add-on) and all existing (future dated) and newly created events will be automatically synchronised to this google calendar?

Top Bottom