[8WR] XenTorneo (Rankings) PRO

[8WR] XenTorneo (Rankings) PRO [Paid] 1.2.1

No permission to buy ($200.00)
@Jaxel - So although XenTorneo does not support ladders or anything like that, does it allow members to create teams to enter these events, which will then show on their postbit? I'm really after a team management / forum integration / Rankings.

Does this do all of that?

@Jaxel - So although XenTorneo does not support ladders or anything like that, does it allow members to create teams to enter these events, which will then show on their postbit? I'm really after a team management / forum integration / Rankings.

Does this do all of that?
No.

Hey @Jaxel , what is the status of XenGrado?

I'm very curious as to see if it is what I am looking for when it comes to a ELO based ranking system.

If you were to also develop a tournament organizer (FFA and teams) that would be phenomenal. I am definitely interested in something like that.

Experienced this error when installing XenTorneo 1.0.4 for the first time in xf 1.2.4 (my development server):

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Field 'league_admins' doesn't have a default value - library\Zend\Db\Statement\Mysqli.php:214

However, installing 1.0.3 then upgrading to 1.0.4 worked fine.

After creating a new league, the redirect link is in error.

Currently:
return $this->responseRedirect(XenForo_ControllerResponse_Redirect::SUCCESS, XenForo_Link::buildPublicLink('rankings/leagues'));​

Should be:
return $this->responseRedirect(XenForo_ControllerResponse_Redirect::SUCCESS, XenForo_Link::buildPublicLink('rankings/league'));​

When manually trying to import results into a league with no teams defined, an error is thrown since there is no "teams" data to iterate through. Might be useful to check for this content and respond in a graceful way.

A couple of suggestions:
  • I think it'd be more intuitive to be able to Edit Teams from the Teams page. Instead, one has to edit the league first and then find the Edit Teams button.
  • Unless I've missed it, I think we need a function to delete a league?

Can this be integrated with ******* Credits to award credits instead of points to winners? eg: 5000cr pool size, pay distribution based on percentage and placing.

Would also be cool if people could "buy in" to a tournament/ladder which would add to the pool.

Experienced this error when installing XenTorneo 1.0.4 for the first time in xf 1.2.4 (my development server):

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Field 'league_admins' doesn't have a default value - library\Zend\Db\Statement\Mysqli.php:214

However, installing 1.0.3 then upgrading to 1.0.4 worked fine.

Myke, have you come up with a final solution? We too have experience the same error; it has progressed into the following error:
Duplicate entry '1' for key 'PRIMARY'

One of the other members of the site performed the initial install, I'm going to try to do an uninstall and perform a clean install to see if he didn't follow in the installation steps correctly.

Myke, have you come up with a final solution? We too have experience the same error; it has progressed into the following error:
Duplicate entry '1' for key 'PRIMARY'

One of the other members of the site performed the initial install, I'm going to try to do an uninstall and perform a clean install to see if he didn't follow in the installation steps correctly.
Where are you getting this error?

Where are you getting this error?

Hey Jaxel, I guess there is some confusion with the installation.
We installed 1.0.4a first. Immediately after hitting "Install Add-On" the following error occurs:
Mysqli statement execute error : Field 'league_admins' doesn't have a default value

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 317
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in EWRtorneo/Install.php at line 124
  4. EWRtorneo_Install->_install_1() in EWRtorneo/Install.php at line 41
  5. EWRtorneo_Install::installCode()
  6. call_user_func() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 215
  7. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 169
  8. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 187
  9. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstall() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
  10. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  11. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/rpfitz/public_html/admin.php at line 13
According to Myke above we should install 1.0.3 first. That is when we are getting the primary key error. I looked at the xf_addon table, I don't see an EWRTourneo entry there.

This is what happens when we try to install 1.0.3 after failing to install 1.0.4

Server Error
Mysqli statement execute error : Duplicate entry '1' for key 'PRIMARY'

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 317
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in EWRtorneo/Install.php at line 65
  4. EWRtorneo_Install->_install_1() in EWRtorneo/Install.php at line 41
  5. EWRtorneo_Install::installCode()
  6. call_user_func() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 215
  7. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 169
  8. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 187
  9. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstall() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
  10. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  11. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/rpfitz/public_html/admin.php at line 13

Jaxel updated [8wayRun.Com] XenTorneo (Rankings) PRO with a new update entry:

Version 1.0.5 CHANGELOG

• You can now DELETE leagues.
  • Updated for Challonge API changes to reduce cURL requests.
  • Main leagues may now have league administrators.
  • League widths have been adjusted for style consistency.
  • Some minor template changes to further help responsive design.
  • BUG FIX: Removed "first league" from install to reduce errors.
  • BUG FIX: You can now add/edit results in leagues without teams.

Read the rest of this update entry...

I think it'd be more intuitive to be able to Edit Teams from the Teams page. Instead, one has to edit the league first and then find the Edit Teams button.
Already exists... there is an "edit" link on top of the advanced search bar.

Wow, you are really on top it!
Seriously, GG. As I said before, we purchased every piece of software you put out.

NOTE:
It failed when I did the 1.0.5 install initially and since the last install failed I could not perform an "uninstall".
I had to manually drop the EWRtorneo tables form the database first.

It's now installed successfully, thanks!

Last edited:
Already exists... there is an "edit" link on top of the advanced search bar.
Really? Where?

teams.webp

The only (Edit) link I see on the Teams page is in the sidebar, and that takes you to the League edit page (league/edit) from which you can edit teams.

But this is not what I referred to, which was a direct link from here -- the Teams page -- to edit teams (league/teams/edit). I just think it's more intuitive to be able to edit the thing you're currently viewing.

Really? Where?

View attachment 67948

The only (Edit) link I see on the Teams page is in the sidebar, and that takes you to the League edit page (league/edit) from which you can edit teams.

But this is not what I referred to, which was a direct link from here -- the Teams page -- to edit teams (league/teams/edit). I just think it's more intuitive to be able to edit the thing you're currently viewing.
There is supposed to be an "Advanced Search" menu on your sidebar. It won't appear until after you've added at least one "team" to your league. After that, its exactly what you're looking for.

Top Bottom