[8WR] XenTorneo (Rankings) PRO

[8WR] XenTorneo (Rankings) PRO [Paid] 1.2.1

No permission to buy ($200.00)
Okay... I can confirm the issue... Youtube recently changed their IDs for playlists... In the past, they only used \w character sets. Recently they expanded on the character set to include dashes. I will include a fix in the next update, but for now you can open up the file: library/EWRtorneo/Model/Events.php

Replace line #203:
Code:
&& preg_match('#youtube\.[a-z]+/playlist\?.*?list=(?P<list>[\w]+)#i', $link['url'], $matches))
With:
Code:
&& preg_match('#youtube\.[a-z]+/playlist\?.*?list=(?P<list>[\w-]+)#i', $link['url'], $matches))

Hmm, importing a Pools event from Tio with 90 entrants. It states 90 entrants on the selection page for which event to import, but it then only imports the results of one pool into the XenTorneo bracket.

Thoughts on best approach?

Each pool is considered its own bracket... Or you can do it manually... though thats a lot of work.

I made some tweaks to Model/TioPro to take care of it

Code:
if ($bracket == 'RoundRobin')
            {
                foreach ($game->Bracket->Pools->Pool AS $pool)
                {
                    foreach ($pool->Matches->Match AS $match)
                    {
                        $matches[] = $match;
                    }
                }
            }
Obviously this is a very tailored solution, so not something I would expect to see as an actual update. Perhaps it could be made to be an option during import though.

Last edited:
The upcoming "Sub League" system is just about done... here is an example:
http://8wayrun.com/rankings/sub-league-test.2/league
http://8wayrun.com/rankings/sub-league-test.2/league/events
http://8wayrun.com/rankings/sub-league-test.2/league/teams

Sub leagues can include events from many different primary leagues, in order to create a custom ranking. This would be useful for creating regional power rankings, rather than the primary leagues we use, which are international. All events must exist in a primary league, but can be added to sub leagues after the fact.

There is also a new design on the splash page:
http://8wayrun.com/rankings/

Neat stuff, that'll be pretty awesome.

I've messed with things a bit now so I'm just gonna list all the feature ideas I've thought would be useful thus far. No priority or anything, just stuff I think would be good.

- User group permission for unapproved brackets to be visible or not (Always visible to creator)
- Show user who approved a bracket (Visible only to mods/admins, maybe creator?)
- Indicator in mod queue of brackets lacking approval, finalization or both
- Ability to hard delete a bracket (Already suggested it, just listing everything at once)
- Currency selection for entry fee

And after seeing the sub league system, a sort of 'extension' to it (A lot of work potentially, so not expecting it for a while)

- Ability for admin to define 'regions', and then for players to select their region
- Possible nesting of regions to allow categories?
- Sub leagues being able to list stats for a region(s)

This way, you would be able to specify say 'USA - East Coast' as your region, and have a sub league that shows rankings only of players from that region.
You could also then have another sub league that pulls from multiple regions, such as a 'North America' sub league. Then you can see the top players that are from those areas. (Or if categories happened, just put them all in a NA category and have a sub league of that)

Love this add on, excited for more :D

Last edited:
Jaxel updated [8wayRun.Com] XenTorneo (Rankings) PRO with a new update entry:

Version 1.0.4 CHANGELOG

This is a pretty significant update... so please inform me of any issues you may find.
  • There is now a SUB-LEAGUE system! Information located at the end of this summary.
  • Ranking and Event lists can now be sorted with a myriad of options.
  • The score dispersal setting on leagues is now OPTIONAL (just like score dispersal on categories). Instead, there is now a global default score dispersal setting in the adminCP. If a category does not have a custom score dispersal, it falls back...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Let's assume that I want to create a Battelfield 4 tournament during one mounth in which I'll have 4 different cup (one per week) Can I use your sub-league system or can I do an other way? I didn't buy it yet because I don't really know how it works ^^'

Let's assume that I want to create a Battelfield 4 tournament during one mounth in which I'll have 4 different cup (one per week) Can I use your sub-league system or can I do an other way? I didn't buy it yet because I don't really know how it works ^^'
Why would it have to be a sub league? Would you have a main league for BF4?

I have a logo for one of my leagues that showed up before updating, but the picture doesn't show up now.

6k5WP.png

Jaxel updated [8wayRun.Com] XenTorneo (Rankings) PRO with a new update entry:

HOTFIX: 1.0.4a

I completely forgot to mention a specific feature I added in 1.0.4 in the last update... But now you can have more than 3 teams/characters linked to an event result.
  • BUG FIX: rebuilding a league will no longer auto-finalize events in the moderation queue if running verbose mode.
  • BUG FIX: rankings bbcode will now properly show the league name in the heading bar.
  • BUG FIX: "Add Another Team" button will now work properly on the add results form (only worked on...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Whats your URL?

It also looks like you have some outdated templates... you need to revert them.

I got it working after I reverted the templates. Thanks for telling me that, because I don't think I would have ever figured that out otherwise :cry:

Top Bottom