[8WR] XenRio (Streams) PRO

[8WR] XenRio (Streams) PRO [Paid] 1.2.6b

No permission to buy ($40.00)
Have you tried reuploading the files? Maybe something got corrupted during the upload?

I've uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times as well as removing and re uploading the files. I've even tried using another program to extract the files initially. Could the FTP I'm using cause a file to corrupt or could my forum be corrupt?

Is there any other add ons I would need?

I've uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times as well as removing and re uploading the files. I've even tried using another program to extract the files initially. Could the FTP I'm using cause a file to corrupt or could my forum be corrupt?

Is there any other add ons I would need?
No idea. I dont have that error anywhere.

ok...I uninstalled and then when trying to re-install I get this error:
Mysqli statement execute error : Tablespace for table '`fps247_setup`.`EWRrio_streams`' exists. Please DISCARD the tablespace before IMPORT.

I'm not a MYSQL expert so not exactly sure how to do this....

For some strange reason I no longer have the ability to add Games. Has anything changed lately?

Analyzed my permissions:
[8wayRun.Com] XenRio (Live Streams)
Can Submit Channels:
Yes (Details)
Can Moderate Streams:
Yes (Details)
Can Administrate Streams:
Yes (Details)

Last edited:
Hello i have a problem when i want to add a stream on my forum i have an error

The following error occurred:
No client id specified

http://puu.sh/srMIY/93d125ff2b.png
Second question in the FAQ.

For some strange reason I no longer have the ability to add Games. Has anything changed lately?

Analyzed my permissions:
[8wayRun.Com] XenRio (Live Streams)
Can Submit Channels:
Yes (Details)
Can Moderate Streams:
Yes (Details)
Can Administrate Streams:
Yes (Details)
What error are you getting? Did you just upgrade? Read the patch notes from a few months ago.

ok...I uninstalled and then when trying to re-install I get this error:
Mysqli statement execute error : Tablespace for table '`fps247_setup`.`EWRrio_streams`' exists. Please DISCARD the tablespace before IMPORT.

I'm not a MYSQL expert so not exactly sure how to do this....
I'm not quite sure what a table space is...

I would put a message to say thank you Jaxel for your works, i will recommend you for all people who need this addon type. For all who it's not working, don't forget to take the last version AND update your permissions in your CPANEL ! Don't forget to enable the services which you need and for twitch, create an API Key (=> Parameter of your account => Connection => On the down of your page => Write information and get your API KEY) go on twitch service on your forum and click paste and it's DONE it works perfectly instantly, but if you not, click on force scrap and check in the panel option of the addon if you have the good configuration depend of what you want !

Thanks you Jaxel for your helping :)

Has anyone figured out some way to add the index live stream blocks with widget framework? Or is there any kind of work around to only include the sidebar box of live streams along side the rest of the framework?
Thanks!

I asked this before and it was never answered, is this possible at all? As this would enhance my forums tremendously, even better would be the ability to have it show only featured streams in a live block. But at the moment anything would do for widget framework.

Just purchased this and the first thing that happened was that I got streams such as "Chill Music" and Nasa, but the streams I tried adding myself via channel etc appeared as online for a minute and then proceeded to appear as offline for the remainder. When I added another channel, it just said last online Dec 1 1970.
This is for YouTube, I created an API key and entered it under services, saved then force scraped but same results.
Any clues?

Just purchased this and the first thing that happened was that I got streams such as "Chill Music" and Nasa, but the streams I tried adding myself via channel etc appeared as online for a minute and then proceeded to appear as offline for the remainder. When I added another channel, it just said last online Dec 1 1970.
This is for YouTube, I created an API key and entered it under services, saved then force scraped but same results.
Any clues?
Huh?

Jaxel updated [8wayRun.Com] XenRio (Streams) PRO with a new update entry:

Version 1.2.3 CHANGELOG

You will need to re-submit your TWITCH channels after this update.
  • Twitch announced last month that their current API (v3) will be deprecated in February. With that announcement came a new API (v5). With this new API, channels can no longer be scraped with the channel name (ie: 8wayrun); instead, channels will only be scraped from channel IDs (ie: 5521605). Because of this, all your current twitch channels will need to be re-submitted in order to fetch the previously useless...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Is it enough to just edit them and save? Or do I actually have to delete and re-submit them?

Edit: Got it. Just re-submitted them without deleting them first. Worked.

I added youtube Streams, and when I added something via verified Games it came up with Nasa streams, then the stream I was originally testing with showed online. After that it just stopped displaying it was online, despite me filling in the APIKey under Services.

Top Bottom