[8WR] XenRio (Streams) PRO

[8WR] XenRio (Streams) PRO [Paid] 1.2.6b

No permission to buy ($40.00)
Would it be possible to make a widget for bd Widget Framework?
Nope. I dont know anything about how bd's framework works. I have my own framework that I've written, and its part of XenPorta (XenPorta is both a portal and a framework).

Glad you used my ideas for the livestream, the next update looks perfect and exactly what I have been looking for.

One suggestion since it's becoming more popular, azubu.tv support. That previous site I linked, has them working.

Glad you used my ideas for the livestream, the next update looks perfect and exactly what I have been looking for.

One suggestion since it's becoming more popular, azubu.tv support. That previous site I linked, has them working.
I think CLG has a staff member manually doing updates for Azubu, Youtube and several other services... because neither of those services have streaming APIs...

The 'EventStream' Block is not showing...(http://clankillas.com/forum). It's supposed to be at the top-right. It's set to show for all user groups, so I don't know what gives?

Update: Oh! - I see that you are using the 'StreamsLive' block for that, which is not available to me. How can I get it "without" removing my older version of XenPorta? - I/We have edited/modified many of those blocks and do not wish to deal with messing with XenPorta but would like to show a 'StreamsLive' block or something similar on my main page...

I think CLG has a staff member manually doing updates for Azubu, Youtube and several other services... because neither of those services have streaming APIs...

How feasible would it be to implement a basic scraping system for the services without APIs? Can't be too hard to pull the viewer count, thumbnail, etc. for each stream one by one

Obviously wouldn't work with anything other than channels or channels+games as there's no realistic way to fetch multiple streams, but I imagine those are the most common modes used

I've had a couple of requests to add azubu.tv streams

The 'EventStream' Block is not showing...(http://clankillas.com/forum). It's supposed to be at the top-right. It's set to show for all user groups, so I don't know what gives?

Update: Oh! - I see that you are using the 'StreamsLive' block for that, which is not available to me. How can I get it "without" removing my older version of XenPorta? - I/We have edited/modified many of those blocks and do not wish to deal with messing with XenPorta but would like to show a 'StreamsLive' block or something similar on my main page...
Its in the zip.
How feasible would it be to implement a basic scraping system for the services without APIs? Can't be too hard to pull the viewer count, thumbnail, etc. for each stream one by one

Obviously wouldn't work with anything other than channels or channels+games as there's no realistic way to fetch multiple streams, but I imagine those are the most common modes used

I've had a couple of requests to add azubu.tv streams
Not very feasible. You would have to do a cURL operation (Zend HTTP) for each and every channel; which could take a significant amount of time; and possibly get your website blacklisted from that service for pinging the API too hard.

I've sent a message to Azubu about API features... however, they have commented in the past that because of their company ByLaws, they will not be providing a public technical API.

Okay I see it and have uploaded it but I don't see it as an option in my blocks area. Is that because I don't have the latest version of your XenPorta?
Ok, I'm an idiot. I have to 'install the block' which I have done now (I never had to do that before as my blocks were just 'there' already!). ;-)

Now, on "your site Jaxel", the StreamLive block also shows even when you've selected a channel to watch (ex: http://8wayrun.com/streams/teamsp00ky.4/channel), but I like how you have it so that only your channel shows on the front page. Now on my site, it does not give me that option, so is this another feature of your update? And Thanks for all the help BTW...

Ok, I'm an idiot. I have to 'install the block' which I have done now (I never had to do that before as my blocks were just 'there' already!). ;-)

Now, on "your site Jaxel", the StreamLive block also shows even when you've selected a channel to watch (ex: http://8wayrun.com/streams/teamsp00ky.4/channel), but I like how you have it so that only your channel shows on the front page. Now on my site, it does not give me that option, so is this another feature of your update? And Thanks for all the help BTW...
Thats the only show approved games option in the block.

Okay let me put it this way:

1) On your front page you have the StreamsLive box showing, but with only 'one' channel (your own)...
2) Onl your channel page, you have the StreamsLive box showing with multiple channels in that box. How are you able to show only your channel on the same StreamsLive box, but multiple channels in the same box on the channels pages?

Attachments

• streamsliveboxonchannelpage.webp
    streamsliveboxonchannelpage.webp
    17.2 KB · Views: 12
  • streamsliveboxonfrontpage_onlyonechannelshows.webp
    streamsliveboxonfrontpage_onlyonechannelshows.webp
    20.9 KB · Views: 12
Okay let me put it this way:

1) On your front page you have the StreamsLive box showing, but with only 'one' channel (your own)...
2) Onl your channel page, you have the StreamsLive box showing with multiple channels in that box. How are you able to show only your channel on the same StreamsLive box, but multiple channels in the same box on the channels pages?
Only my channel is playing an approved game.

Jaxel I have question: How hard would it be to create 3 categories for the approved channels? I was thinking about categorizing my approved channels between PSN, XBL and PC broadcasters? - Even a custom-version for me that I could donate to you would be nice... :D

Jaxel I have question: How hard would it be to create 3 categories for the approved channels? I was thinking about categorizing my approved channels between PSN, XBL and PC broadcasters? - Even a custom-version for me that I could donate to you would be nice... :D

I would love to see categories for approved channels too.

I will look into it for the future, right now i'm working hard on other features within the mod however.

Top Bottom