[8WR] XenPorta (Portal)

[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) 1.6.0

No permission to download
Did you hit Upgrade on the addon and import the new XML? I upgraded Events today and had a similar error, realized I forgot to import the new addon XML.
Yes. Several times. Even re-uploaded the files several times.

hello
my recentslider
if I choose the slide position on the left I can see that my .recentSlider .ui-tabs-panel .summary exceed the size of the slider on the right and cover up my article
how can I fix this?

Attachments

• overboard.webp
    overboard.webp
    102.1 KB · Views: 56
Albert, Go to the blocks select the recent slider out of the list. You will see all sorts of width settings to dial in the spacing.

Sorry for having to ask this.

I'm trying to use XenPorta for the sidebar only.

I have set it as controller for the forum > forum and have went into the layout for the forum and modified the modules but it has no effect on the layout displayed back on the site. Am I missing something?

EDIT: I should have been customising the index.

So now that have the forum index looking the way I want it to, why isn't the sidebar stuff showing in the individual forums like the layout I created?

If I started the article-view, it was not possible to see my .exe attachment anymore.

I edited, but when I refresh (f5) the page, I can not see it anymore
Code:
[ATTACH][/ATTACH]

do you know how to fix this problem?

any idea to fix it?

on the home page "home" is doubled in the quick nav. anyway to get rid of one of them? I found how to get rid of the extra "home" tab in this thread.
Screenshot_3.webp

Aha. What I had to do was set the layout in the Admin CP as well instead of just the customise page on the forums itself.

Bug!

That's not a bug. You edit the layout in the ACP for the entire forum, this is your global layout and affects all your users. The customise on the homepage is for individual use ONLY! This means that if you've allowed users (check your group permissions) to use the customise feature they will be able to set the blocks to different places on the portal page. This will only affect them and nobody else, including yourself.

Renada :)

ACP > Options > Basic Board Information
Home Page URL > delete whatever you've got in there
EDIT: This may not actually fix your problem, I misread your post. Sorry :)
right, I sorta remember that back from when I originally installed it. unfortunately the twitter login needed that field filled out. I

Hi one short Question, is it possible to use the Globalized Custom Layouts also in categories. I tried them on forums where they worked great. But I have some main topic on my webpage and I want to build differnt portals for each category.

I searched in the options but only find settings to customize forums and threads but no categories.

Thanks for help!

Benny

Top Bottom