[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) PRO

[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) PRO [Paid] 1.2.2b

No permission to buy ($40.00)
Just installed and it is working great. Just 1 question that seems silly but I can't seem to get right. Is there a way for me to disable the slider aspect of the featured post? I only want 1 featured article, so the sliding aspect of it simply becomes unnecessary.

Also, does anyone have any tips on how they best run this for a mobile display? It doesn't look bad on a mobile device, but by default it certainly isn't optimized. I'm going to play around with it some today and see what I can do but just wanted to see if anyone has any recommendations.

Last edited:
Just installed and it is working great. Just 1 question that seems silly but I can't seem to get right. Is there a way for me to disable the slider aspect of the featured post? I only want 1 featured article, so the sliding aspect of it simply becomes unnecessary.

Also, does anyone have any tips on how they best run this for a mobile display? It doesn't look bad on a mobile device, but by default it certainly isn't optimized. I'm going to play around with it some today and see what I can do but just wanted to see if anyone has any recommendations.
Set the features count to 0, and then in style properties, set the rotate frequency to 0.

Hi, how can i create something like archive page with all articles from XenPorta 2 - in like articles name list?
Besides the history pages? no.

Is there a fix to show pictures to guests, please? I dont want to show all my attachments of the board to guests, but i lokks stupid it the news are without pictures.

Is there a fix to show pictures to guests, please? I dont want to show all my attachments of the board to guests, but i lokks stupid it the news are without pictures.
You have to use external images at that point... or feature images.

Can you import Layouts or can someone explain how to make one like the default where the top part goes all the way across like the bottom does?? To @Jaxel Are there any plans on making a Ajax styled Layout system where you can just move all the place holders around like you can with Widgets??

Thanks!

Last edited:
Can you import Layouts or can someone explain how to make one like the default where the top part goes all the way across like the bottom does?? To @Jaxel Are there any plans on making a Ajax styled Layout system where you can just move all the place holders around like you can with Widgets??

Thanks!
Can't import/export layouts. Layouts are dependent on what widgets you have installed, and layouts would not be universal in that regard.

What do you mean top part goes all the way across like the bottom?

Ajax styled layout system? Huh?

Can't import/export layouts. Layouts are dependent on what widgets you have installed, and layouts would not be universal in that regard.

What do you mean top part goes all the way across like the bottom?

Ajax styled layout system? Huh?

When I used vBulletin a group of developers made something like yours only in the way of the Portal system. The layout you could drag and drop stuff the same way but the layout from what I remember was super simple to modify and you could load new layouts from what I remember people shared a few custom layouts... It's been so long since I used vBulletin... Please forgive my ignorance I have no idea what coders use anymore...

Jaxel updated [8wayRun.Com] XenPorta 2 (Portal) PRO with a new update entry:

Version 1.2.1 CHANGELOG

• Added support for YouTube videos in the Feature Slider. When promoting an article to a feature, simply put the ID of the YouTube video into the video field below the image field. Images are still required for features though, as the image is used as the background for the video holder. In addition, users can elect (on the settings screen) not to have videos show up on their portal; in which case, it will fall back to the image.
  • The category filter now unchecks to hide...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Same problem again, cant succesfully download this update because the package shows strangely as 8wayrun.
Win10 Pro, Firefox 51.0b10 32 bit.

I have downloaded your updates for some... 2 years succesfully, this started happening with the latest update of XenAtendo 2 (Events) PRO 1.1.5.

1.webp 2.webp 3.webp

I just tried downloading a file with Firefox, and I can see, yes the name gets cut off... But just renaming the file to a .zip fixed the issue.

Just rename the file to a .zip when it finishes downloading.

I've alerted Fetchapp to the issue.

Last edited:
Hello, just bought this and I love it. However when I use the TeamSpeak3 widget it's too long because of my channel list. Is there a way to make it shorter with a scrollbar?

Hello, just bought this and I love it. However when I use the TeamSpeak3 widget it's too long because of my channel list. Is there a way to make it shorter with a scrollbar?
The TeamSpeak3 widget is from a third party website, I don't really know how to modify it. Its mainly put in there was an example.

Hi Jaxel,

Could you make so we can promote xenforo pages to the feature slider? As to promote information about what game services we offer, etc.
Will look into it.

Hi how can I add more then one Raw html box. I have done one but thats all I can do and I need 2 or 3. Can anybody help please.

Hi how can I add more then one Raw html box. I have done one but thats all I can do and I need 2 or 3. Can anybody help please.
Use the "Option sets", then you can have as many as you want. Each Raw html widget will use a different "option set".

Reactions: SRO
Top Bottom