[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) PRO

[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) PRO [Paid] 1.2.2b

No permission to buy ($40.00)
Hi all,
is it possible to change the order of the breadcrump and the order of the tab?

I want that my news are one part of the forum and not the forum part of the news

FORUM | GALLERY | NEWS for the menu.

and

Forum > News

for the breadcrump.

Hi there,
Sorry about to ask for it, but we have 150 pages and so hard to read all.

I see that XenPorta plugin do A LOT of things, but... my main question is...
XenPorta also do what Kotomi plugin do?

I wants to pull Header and Footer for a folder out of xen install.
http://mysite.com/ (website using only header and footer from xenforo)
http://mysite.com/forum (xenforo installation)

Kotomi plugin did this job, but we need to do a lot of "hacks" to fix that and in the last time, it is getting so hard to fix forum links. When we pull header out from /forum to root folder, the links points to root and then we get all links broken.

Someone know if is possible do it with xenporta?
Thank you guys for help!

FYI

somehow the version 1.2 does not work with the addon install & upgarde. If I do the upgarde over that addon, it still shows me version 1.1.9 afterwards. If I do this upgrade with the native update functionality, it shows correctly version 1.20 afterwards...

If I purchase this, can I use it on more than 1 forum?
1 forum per license

FYI

somehow the version 1.2 does not work with the addon install & upgarde. If I do the upgarde over that addon, it still shows me version 1.1.9 afterwards. If I do this upgrade with the native update functionality, it shows correctly version 1.20 afterwards...
Thats not how xenforo upgrading works... I dont see how this would be possible.

Hi there,
Sorry about to ask for it, but we have 150 pages and so hard to read all.

I see that XenPorta plugin do A LOT of things, but... my main question is...
XenPorta also do what Kotomi plugin do?

I wants to pull Header and Footer for a folder out of xen install.
http://mysite.com/ (website using only header and footer from xenforo)
http://mysite.com/forum (xenforo installation)

Kotomi plugin did this job, but we need to do a lot of "hacks" to fix that and in the last time, it is getting so hard to fix forum links. When we pull header out from /forum to root folder, the links points to root and then we get all links broken.

Someone know if is possible do it with xenporta?
Thank you guys for help!
XenPorta2 exists where your XenForo exists.

Hi all,
is it possible to change the order of the breadcrump and the order of the tab?

I want that my news are one part of the forum and not the forum part of the news

FORUM | GALLERY | NEWS for the menu.

and

Forum > News

for the breadcrump.
You have to go into debug mode and change the order of the navtab listeners.

How would you go about editing the message template ONLY for the articles view pages. As the section that I need to edit is in the message template itself not in the EWRporta2_ArticleView

How would you go about editing the message template ONLY for the articles view pages. As the section that I need to edit is in the message template itself not in the EWRporta2_ArticleView
If you wanted to, you could duplicate the template, rename it in articleview and edit that instead...

If you wanted to, you could duplicate the template, rename it in articleview and edit that instead...
Actually funny you should say that as I already I tried that ;)

This is how it goes:
The section I want to edit is inside Article View:
It's here:

Code:
<ol class="messageList messageArticle">
    <xen:include template="post">
        <xen:map from="$posts.{$thread.first_post_id}" to="$post" />
    </xen:include>
</ol>

Awesome, so it's inside the "post" template. Duplicated it and renamed to "article_post" and included it. Everything works fine still.

So now I go inside this template, to only find out the section I still need to edit is in the "message" template:

Code:
<xen:include template="message">
<xen:map from="$post" to="$message" />

<xen:set var="$messageId">post-{$post.post_id}</xen:set>

. . .

Alright, so I then copy the message template and make one called "article_message" and use replace <xen:include template="message"> with <xen:include template="article_message">

However now, the articles don't show up! Just blank. Comments still show, but not the articles. It's weird

Actually funny you should say that as I already I tried that ;)

This is how it goes:
The section I want to edit is inside Article View:
It's here:

Code:
<ol class="messageList messageArticle">
    <xen:include template="post">
        <xen:map from="$posts.{$thread.first_post_id}" to="$post" />
</ol>

Awesome, so it's inside the "post" template. Duplicated it and renamed to "article_post" and included it. Everything works fine still.

So now I go inside this template, to only find out the section I still need to edit is in the "message" template:

Code:
<xen:include template="message">
<xen:map from="$post" to="$message" />

<xen:set var="$messageId">post-{$post.post_id}</xen:set>

. . .

Alright, so I then copy the message template and make one called "article_message" and use replace <xen:include template="message"> with <xen:include template="article_message">

However now, the articles don't show up! Just blank. Comments still show, but not the articles. It's weird
Sounds like you have a typo in there somewhere then.

Hey, quick question

I'm trying (again) to add XenPorta 2 Layout to XenRio. If I remember correctly, the EWRrio_Channel template is now called EWRrio_Stream. This is what I did : http://puu.sh/rL0Bm/efd0c04d5b.png

Now regarding the ViewPublic extension, which one do I have to use?
Is the eval code you once gave to me still works? !empty($params['stream']['stream_id']) && $params['stream']['stream_id'] == 1

Hey, quick question

I'm trying (again) to add XenPorta 2 Layout to XenRio. If I remember correctly, the EWRrio_Channel template is now called EWRrio_Stream. This is what I did : http://puu.sh/rL0Bm/efd0c04d5b.png

Now regarding the ViewPublic extension, which one do I have to use?
Is the eval code you once gave to me still works? !empty($params['stream']['stream_id']) && $params['stream']['stream_id'] == 1
Try it... does it work?

I mean the template modification works, but it seems that I'm doin something wrong about either the viewpublic or the eval code OR both. Right now I got nothing

@Jaxel, is it possible to use images in a Feature widget as is? Right now all images get a black background. I'd like to have an option to disable this (and save scaling functionality so they don't exceed maximum dimensions).

Last edited:
@Jaxel, is it possible to use images in a Feature widget as is? Right now all images get a black background. I'd like to have an option to disable this (and save scaling functionality so they don't exceed maximum dimensions).
If you edit the CSS it will conform to however you want.

Top Bottom