(CLOSED) 80's Network! A Retro Rewind Community!

Alien

It's on, like Donkey Kong!

ArnyVee and I would like to introduce you to our totally awesome new site project:

80s.webp

80's Network! A Retro Rewind Community!

IWM80s is dedicated to all fans of the gnarliest decade of excess! We look forward to sharing countless memories & experiences of some of the best flicks, tunes, games, toys, & styles of all time. Totally.

A few items of note:
  • 80s-Themed Custom Design, Built from the ground-up by That1Design.com
  • Small touches, such as Custom Node Icons, Custom Gender Icons, Custom Profile Comments Input Field BG, etc.
  • Over 50 Custom 80s Avatars (Via the Avatar Gallery)
  • Fun use of the XF pages system (About Us, Terms of Use, Privacy Policy)
  • 80s Ratings, 80s Smilies, 80s Medals (under construction)
  • Various add-ons used, such as (Pinterest, Xenmedio, Popular Content, Arcade (80s games), Last Post Avatar, XenMoods, Medals, and more.)
  • (VIDEO) Hundreds of music videos are online, tagged by year and artist.
  • (VIDEO) Movie Clips, Funny Moments, TV Themes, Commercials, more being added every day.
Upcoming: Random Quotes, Top Billboard Music Charts, Movie Box Office, 80s TV schedules, and more!

We'd love for everyone to pay us a visit, even if you totally weren't a child of the 80s.

We're always interested in constructive feedback from the XF community! We're looking to improve any way we can!

Thanks for your consideration of our site.

Last edited by a moderator:
First glance one thing comes to mind "wow, awesome style". Colours and imagery really go nicely and you've done a bang up job with that in that department. Liking the post rating icons also just generally I'm liking the nice little enhancements you've made which all add up to a great looking theme. Very nice work both of you. (y)

Looks good.

I actually read the rules and this bit stuck out ;)

When posting images, please consider adding them directly here as attachments or using a free hosting service such as Balls Go Here, Flickr, ImageShack, imgur, or Photobucket, with the relevant credit given in each case. Linking directly to images hosted on other sites can be considered as bandwidth theft and is not good practice, as any linked images can be changed or removed from the host site at any time, resulting in future broken links.

Wow, that site looks awesome. I was born in the 90s so I can't really contribute, but the site looks great.

As a tribute to ArnyVee's avatar,

Ric Flair said:
Whether you like it, or you don't like it, learn to love it! It's the best thing going today!

Awesome site.
80's = Lost Boys.....Probably one of my favourite films and a wicked soundtrack. This is one film i have watched over and over again and it never gets boring

Top Bottom