1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.5 .8 | Is it possible to implement LiveChatInc(.com) into admin.php?

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by George Housley, Jun 24, 2016.

1. George Housley

George Housley New Member

Is it possible to implement custom code into admin.php? I know you do it for the forums with Page_Container, I just dk where do put the code for the admin.

RESOLVED!

Last edited: Jun 24, 2016
  2. Tracy Perry

Tracy Perry Well-Known Member

The ACP has it's own set of templates that can be accessed when you are in debug mode if I remember correctly. Think they will get overwritten with each upgrade though.

3. George Housley

I got it myself before you, forgot to update thread. I installed Admin Styles, and an admin theme, which has it's own PAGE_CONTAINER. I just put it in there.

4. Ernest L. Defoe

Ernest L. Defoe Well-Known Member

You have to be careful with addons installed from that developer. He's been banned from here because of callbacks in his addons among other things he was doing.

I've actually got a ton of his addons but I'm not using them anymore because of it.

5. George Housley

I'll keep it in mind and have a developer take a look to see if they're okay to use.

6. Tracy Perry

Tracy Perry Well-Known Member

The issue is that one may be fine.. but you will need to do that every time you upgrade. There was a reason he was banned and his name is censored.
    People still use his stuff, but people also still play Russian roulette.

Ernest L. Defoe likes this.