[1.1.x] Enhanced Recent Threads [Paid] [Deleted]

borbole

borbole submitted a new resource:

Enhanced Recent Contents (version 1.0) - It will show the recent content of your forum

This mod will show the most recent content (posts&threads) of your forum on the board index in an enhanced way. Invisible/Deleted posts/threads will not show up.

Also the group/groups that does/have not permissions to view a forum, will not be able to see the recent contents from the forum/forums that they are not allowed to view. It will also show the standard preview when hoovering over the thread titles.

If instead they are allowed to view a forum but not the threads inside that forum,...

Read more about this resource...

I haven't buy the add-on yet but quick question: Is there any way to make into 3 column instead of 2 like default? Thanks

I haven't buy the add-on yet but quick question: Is there any way to make into 3 column instead of 2 like default? Thanks

Yes, there is. But the thing is that the layout will not be nice as it will be very tight and out of proportions.

Would it be possible to set this to view only new threads instead of recent posts and threads? Recent posts are already showed on each forum :)

Would it be possible to set this to view only new threads instead of recent posts and threads? Recent posts are already showed on each forum :)

Do you mean to show only recent threads? If so then yes.

Edit: The mod is changed to show only the recent threads. All the info has been updated on the description and screenshots as well.

Thanks Borbole - do you know if this add on is responsive, when used in tandem with the Soft Responsive plugin (http://xenforo.com/community/resources/soft-responsive.1080/)? I think your other add-on for recent replies doesn't resize, which causes issues on tablet and mobile devices.

I am not familiar with that other add on you mention. Also I get a The requested page could not be found. error message when I click the link you posted.

Sorry, wrong link. The correct one is below. Have a look on my forum and you'll see it in action. It basically makes your theme (any theme) responsive so it displays correctly on mobile and tablets. But for it to work I think you cannot use tables for your layout.

http://xenforo.com/community/resources/responsive-design.1189/

That is a paid modification and I can not download it to check it out. Anyway, all mods are done to work with the vanilla form of the forum so to speak. If a mod conflicts with another add on/style etc that you have installed then extra time and work is required to look into the issue, which will cost extra. But atm I do not have much free time to look into that issue.

Yes I agree. If you have a theme other than what the Responsive addon is made to work with, it will not look right. I bought that addon and cannot use it with the theme I'm using so that was a waste.

I got it and it works great. Even can see it from my mobile theme! Now, it does as it's supposed to (showing 'recently Made Threads'). Is there an addon or a way we can find out the 'most recent posts' to a thread?

Top Bottom